Be nice to your neighbors

• I made a good living off arguing and don’t believe I ever personally insulted anybody (except years ago and that whole idiot judge- contempt of court thing :cursing:). I have found that people are gonna say idiotic things - nothing you can do to stop that - but you can always take the high road and be better off for it !&

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Civil discourse and the right to engage in it freely is a tremendous gift few on this planet enjoy - Warts and all. Thanks rabtech for providing yet another platform! !😎

Your all welcome. Like I have said many times before. Everyone moderates themselves very well on here. If you think about it I give you the ability to block a whole thread or even ignore everything that a particular member posts. In the real world you dont get those kind of tools. So if something you see bothers you that bad please use the tools that are provided here to take that stress out of your viewing of the forum.

I can't remove a topic on here because some people have problems with particular viewpoints. It would be like me removing the post about animals because everytime someone post that dogs are the best animal for households another member post how dogs kill members of households. Both of those members can post those views. But always remember If you get tired of seeing that members point of view you can just block him.

Now let me also add this. Just because you have free speech here it doesn't give the right to be a pain in the ass. If you continously post negativity and spew pure stupidity that everyone has an issue with you will get a message from me explaining why I am reaching out to you. This warning will only happen one time.... after that first warning you will invited NOT to be a part of the forum.

Just have fun here. Exchange ideas and views about anything.