New Product - Slingshot Action Camera Mount

• Kyle D Thank you for the quick response to my question. Looking forward to getting the mount and removing some that I didn't like where they were stuck on. it is a great looking mount and that is a very solid location to mount a camera.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Hey Kyle D

I just placed an order myself - - - looking forward to trying this new mount and also a new location for my GoPro

:00008674:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Thanks for the order!

You are welcome, I have have always been a little concerned with my adhesive mounts, the heat here in the desert can be really hard on such things. The one thing I have really liked about the ZZP mount ever since it first came out was the very solid way it installs. my favorite location was the mount I had in the center on my original windshield, but I lost that mount when I switched to the double bubbles - - my other location that I really liked was down on the nose cone between the center lights, but I was always bugged by the fact that I couldn't see the camera in that location and if it started failing and coming lose I wouldn't know it until I heard the camera fly off - anyway today after I ordered this I decided to remove the mount on the nose cone and I was stunned how easily it pulled off, over the last 2 years I guess the heat and sun have really taken a toll on the 3M's strength - - anyway can't wait to get this new mount and also really glad I made the move before I lost my camera on some mountain road. =O=O

• Hey Kyle D

This is what I call service

Placed my order at 1:36 yesterday afternoon and now less than 24 hours later I just received shipping confirmation and a tracking number.

This is my first purchase from ZZP and I have to say this is how you make a good first impression

:00008674:

• I wish all of our orders went out this fast. We recently restructured a few things between fabrication, order fulfillment, and shipping in hopes to make off orders with off the shelf parts ship out faster. Looks like it is working.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Tracking says Thursday by 7:00 PM - - - - - :thumbsup:

Seriously, that is as fast as I get things I order from vendors in my same State

NICE!!!!

• Tracking says Thursday by 7:00 PM - - - - - :thumbsup:

Seriously, that is as fast as I get things I order from vendors in my same State

NICE!!!!

We ship so much stuff out we get obscenely good rates on 2nd day air so long the package is within X dimensions and X lbs. It's usually cheaper than regular USPS priority mail or UPS ground. Your package falls into that category so even being on nearly the opposite side of the country, you still get your order relatively quickly. :-)

• We did find out that the 2017+ models had a narrower hoop. This was rectified by removing the spacers that come with the kit and using shorter hardware. You do not need to select a year when purchasing as we include the proper hardware for both the 2015-2016 and the 2017+ in the package. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out here or you can always email me directly at kyle@zzperformance.com

I figured with all the positive reviews (and your visibility in the forum) it was safe to take the chance. I ordered one on the 11th and received it today. A GoPro Hero 9 Black is on the way as well (shipped but the tracking number is not yet in the system so no idea when I will see it.) Looks like I know what I am doing this weekend! Thanks for the response and the quick turnaround!

Glenn

• I ordered a second Garmin VIRB so I can di picture in picture. I have a Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 but it will not time sync with my GOPro Hero 9 Black. Well the USPS tracking shows it has just been sitting in Albany, Ny. for two days. I hate USPS.

• I figured with all the positive reviews (and your visibility in the forum) it was safe to take the chance. I ordered one on the 11th and received it today. A GoPro Hero 9 Black is on the way as well (shipped but the tracking number is not yet in the system so no idea when I will see it.) Looks like I know what I am doing this weekend! Thanks for the response and the quick turnaround!

Glenn

Thanks for the order! Glad you got yours quickly also. Let me know if you need anything else.

• I ordered a second Garmin VIRB so I can di picture in picture. I have a Garmin VIRB Ultra 30 but it will not time sync with my GOPro Hero 9 Black. Well the USPS tracking shows it has just been sitting in Albany, Ny. for two days. I hate USPS.

I use that same VIRB Ultra 30 as well. I really like it. I mainly bought it for scuba diving since the enclosure is water tight further down than any of the GoPros. However, admittedly, the GoPros do have slightly better image stabilization. But I also like that the VIRB also has a bluetooth remote you can get for it to turn it on and off. I like to record the 1/4 and 1/2 mi runs I do and when you're strapped into a 6pt harness and a hans device, trying to reach behind you for the camera is an impossible task. It's nice to just have the remote strapped to my steering wheel and just push a button to start the recording.

• Kyle D great idea strapping the remote to the steering wheel I tested mine on a ride last night and put it on my right wrist. My VIRB XE is still reported to be at Brooklyn, NY US since 5:58 PM Monday. Suspect it is lost or stolen or it is just USPS's sucky tracking which they would blame on the virus.

• Kyle D great idea strapping the remote to the steering wheel I tested mine on a ride last night and put it on my right wrist. My VIRB XE is still reported to be at Brooklyn, NY US since 5:58 PM Monday. Suspect it is lost or stolen or it is just USPS's sucky tracking which they would blame on the virus.

You can see it on the left of the wheel. This location has worked really well for me.

• Got my mount and got it installed

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Also installed my new zzp sticker on my sticker wall

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

Images

• now ZZP Performance needs to come out with their very own top design that some how incorporates these mounts

yes they can call it the - - - - - ZZ Top

yea - - - never mind 8o

• [quote='Edward Neal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7590-new-product-slingshot-action-camera-mount/&postID=346988#post346988']

now ZZP Performance needs to come out with their very own top design that some how incorporates these mounts

yes they can call it the - - - - - ZZ Top

yea - - - never mind 8o

[/quote]

I promise you If we ever come out with a top, I will name it ZZ Top. 😂😂😂😂 That’s gold Jerry, GOLD!

ZZPerformance, Go Fast Not Broke
    EST 2000

Files

• IMG_1522.GIF

(30.93 kB, downloaded 53 times, last: )