New Product - Slingshot Action Camera Mount

• OK kids I have a question regarding this mount. What has kept me from buying one from any of the available designs is that I have a Metricks rear fender that attaches to this bracket.

Does anyone know if this is comparable with the Metricks mounting bracket.

Thanks in advance

Looking at it, you would need to pop a couple holes in my rear shock mount.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• If Kev has one in Maggie I will take a look at it.

I have the templates to make one - just never made the list of lings to do

Thanks

I'll make sure to bring one to Maggie for you to check out. I do not think he has one on his shelf. If you think it will work for you, you can buy it from him there. I am pushing all sales at Maggie through him. I'm making money either way and he has been extremely supportive of ZZP from the beginning and successful at moving a lot of product for me so why not spread the green around?

• I'll make sure to bring one to Maggie for you to check out. I do not think he has one on his shelf. If you think it will work for you, you can buy it from him there. I am pushing all sales at Maggie through him. I'm making money either way and he has been extremely supportive of ZZP from the beginning and successful at moving a lot of product for me so why not spread the green around?

Works for me see you there!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Kyle D

Damn you guys are quick - 2 mounts delivered and installed today

Fantastic work - Thank you

Now if you made some filler pieces that came up each side and mated with the camera mount that would look slick

And I wouldn't need to be fishing dead bugs out of those spaces

Just sayin

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Damn those look good in there! We get shit out the door as fast as we can. If it is in stock there's no lead time and it goes out same day if possible. I'll get a poll up for those blanks.

• guess I missed out, oh well at least it inspired me to go ahead and order the gopro hero 7 white. should be here monday - - this is going to be fun8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• It has come to my attention that even though they have the same part number the 2017 and newer slingshots have different roll hoop dimensions. Anyone with 2017 and newer Slingshot please get a hold of me as we are working on a solution to the problem as we speak. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused any of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

• Kyle D

I've got a 2019 bud. Dunno if you've sent mine out yet....

Should be a fairly easy fix Doc&Ruby . I have been out measuring. Probably just change the spacers and bolts. Dave@DDMWorks and Ruptured Duck found out there was a change when I came in with the new SLR at Maggie Valley in 17. Dave found out the frame was changed when he tried to install the new extended hood hinges and Patrick found out the hoops were different when he was installing my MeanSling top. It all gets fixed. Just frustrating for vendors and customers when Polaris doesn't let anyone know they made changes.

• Kyle D,

They changed the rollover hoops in 2017 to accommodate the Slingshade. I have a 2018 SL with the Slingshade and have been looking for luggage racks, but have been unsuccessful due to the way the Slingshade has a piece that comes off the back of the hoops and the way the luggage racks mounts to the hoops!! But, after seeing your camera mount I believe that a luggage rack could be mounted to your camera mount and accommodate luggage racks for folks that have the Slingshade. Sure could use the extra storage for extended trips. Is this something you have thought of or think this idea is even possible? I believe you could leave the camera mount on and have a dual purpose MOD!!! :thumbsup:

:SUNSETSS:

• Doc&Ruby Yours left today. I will be sending along a 2nd package with the revised parts as soon as we have them.

SlingSC I would have to see the luggage racks and how the mount to see what may be possible.

Thanks for being patient guys. I know this is a big inconvenience. It's also quite embarrassing to say the least. But I will get everyone that needs their mounts to work on the 17+ sorted out.

• Just FYI, I am fairly certain we have a solution for the 17+ crowd. I should know in the next 24hrs and hopefully can start shipping replacement part by Friday or Monday. Thank you all for your patience.

• Hey Guys,

I first want to thank you for your patience while we worked through a solution to the camera mounts issue for the 17+ crowd. All replacement parts will be shipping out today so keep an eye out for them early next week.

• Well, again, I would like to get out in front of this total shit show of a product failure on my end. I just got an email from a guy that said he only received 1 bolt in his package. I thought this HAS to be a shipping error so I pulled up all the other invoices and sure enough, each person was only sent 1 bolt. Now, while I COULD blame my assistant for not correctly making invoices with the proper amount of replacement parts, ultimately this falls on me for not double checking the work. So, I would like to apologize again, and let you know I am aware of the problem and the other bolt you are all short is on the way leaving today. Again my apologies. :00008862:

• I know that you are not happy about all of this Kyle D but personally I have been impressed with how you have stepped up to the plate to make things right - Easy to be a good vendor when everything goes right, but what you do when they dont go right is what separates the good vendors from the great vendors - :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies