New Product - Slingshot Action Camera Mount

• Neosolidus we were talking about the original mount. Rabtech had asked a question about a part of a pic in the original posting. I took photos explaining what he was looking at and somehow the front lip of my SS got in the pics and MIM commented on it. Someone had also posted about the old mount by RRR that became brittle and broke.

The mount is going to be $56 shipped to your door. The mount is discounted 20% bringing it down to $48 and shipping is $8 to the lower 48 states making the $56/mount. If you need/want more than 1 I can accommodate that as well. I few guys have purchased 2 mounts so one can mount facing the front of the SS and the other can face the rear of the SS. All I need from you if you are interested is PM me your fist and last name, email, telephone number, and shipping address and I will email you a link to an invoice for payment.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• k Thanks, I will take 2 because otherwise OCD will be triggered everytime.

Damn I was thinking the same thing!

But I wouldn't have two cameras, so Kyle you got to come up with something else useful to mount there... 😂

And if I like, I'll purchase that later and just make due with the imbalance for awhile.

• I have always liked having one point forward and one backwards, also with two mounts you can change point of view for more intricate videos.....

Since i already paid and it was before 4pm I expect to see them to arrive friday in time for saturday ride..... :00008040:

Crap I forgot that just because you use amazon pay it doesn't mean you get prime shipping! :00000450:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• only thing stopping me from jumping on this deal is the fact I don't have an action camera to use with it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• only thing stopping me from jumping on this deal is the fact I don't have an action camera to use with it

Cameras are getting fairly affordable now. If you don't NEEEED to have the newest gopro look into the Garmin VIRB Ultra 30. ericastar76 turned me onto it and I love it. The editing software is pretty cool and easy to use. It can do overlays on the video of the track if you are on a track, keep track of laps, elevation, speed, lateral Gs, etc. I found a used one on eBay for $250. I think they are around $350 new? The GoPro Hero 5 Black is also in that same price range and a really nice camera as well. Just food for thought.

• Cameras are getting fairly affordable now. If you don't NEEEED to have the newest gopro look into the Garmin VIRB Ultra 30. ericastar76 turned me onto it and I love it. The editing software is pretty cool and easy to use. It can do overlays on the video of the track if you are on a track, keep track of laps, elevation, speed, lateral Gs, etc. I found a used one on eBay for $250. I think they are around $350 new? The GoPro Hero 5 Black is also in that same price range and a really nice camera as well. Just food for thought.

I am sure I will get one at some point - I have been looking at them at Costco every time we go shopping there - Also I have my 65th B-Day coming up so perhaps I can convince someone to gift me one :thumbsup:

• I have always liked having one point forward and one backwards, also with two mounts you can change point of view for more intricate videos.....

Since i already paid and it was before 4pm I expect to see them to arrive friday in time for saturday ride..... :00008040:

Crap I forgot that just because you use amazon pay it doesn't mean you get prime shipping! :00000450:

Yours in in cue for pulling and packing. Will likely go out today. I've already sent some tracking numbers out. I'm about to go get my kid from school and can send one later tonight or first thing in the morning.

I don't either... yet. But I've been shopping for one, I have a birthday coming up in a few days, so I'm going to treat myself. Or as the Zen Master says:

Om gonna get me some!

I'm looking at an Apeman camera with electronic image stabilization like this:

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• If you are not going for the Garmin(my favorite) or Gopro then pick one of the Yi Action cameras.

The top of the line YI 4k+( 200 on amazon) is even more feature packed then both the gopro and the Garmin, since they are the new up and comer in the market they are a great value right now.

If you don't need 4k you can pick up the YI Lite for 79 on amazon, anyways I would not pick up any of the random amazon apeman and the like cameras since they are not backed by a big company their software is likely to be outdated/non functional pretty quick.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

Edited once, last by Neosolidus ().

• If you are not going for the Garmin(my favorite) or Gopro then pick one of the Yi Action cameras.

The top of the line YI 4k+( 200 on amazon) is even more feature packed then both the gopro and the Garmin, since they are the new up and comer in the marker they are a great value right now.

If you don't need 4k you can pick up the YI Lite for 79 on amazon, anyways I would not pick up any of the random amazon apeman and the like cameras since they are not backed by a big company their software is likely to be outdated/non functional pretty quick.

okay.... gonna make the Captain nervous by prowling on Amazon for the rest of the evening. 8o

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Any reason why a GoPro Hero 7 white would not be more than adequate for ride videos to share here and on social media?

I dont have a way to even view 4k videos and it seems to that for sharing 1080 p60 should be more than enough

• I just want to thank everyone who participated in the group buy. I filled the 10 spots and sold 18 mounts. Most of them even shipped out today. Those that didn't will go out tomorrow. For those that missed out or didn't have a use for it, I will definitely be doing other group buys. You guys bought the bulk of my inventory and I sold 6 other mounts to the general public. We are just getting into the "knick knack" world of the Slingshot and this was a successful venture for sure. I want to keep bringing you guys more useful items or even specialty items where if we can get 10ppl to commit with a down payment, like the blank plates for the roll hoops that have been talked about, we will bring those to life. I'll be posting a poll for that soon to gauge market desire. I consider myself still a very new vendor so thanks for taking a gamble on me and buying some product. The support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your week fellas.

• Man , What a hot little item !

As fast as Kyle sent me the artwork for my site yesterday morning , I loaded it and one of our forum members Hodge spies it and wants to order it , so in all honesty I had to tell him I would bump his order over to Kyles group buy, he hadn't seen, instead, and save him some money and help out my pal Kyle as he only had three group buys at the time . By the time Hodge got home and placed the email Kyle had more than enough ! So I'm hereby placing you on notice Kyle D , That's one more burger and fries your picking up at Maggie ! LMAO

As everybody knows I am a great fan of Kyle and ZZP and look forward to all the great products and capabilities they have planned for us , anybody notice their Rears shock mounts, pure class !

Anybody missing out on any group buy specials offered on the new items can always take advantage of the 5% points back verses the regular M.S.R.P. From their preferred E-Commerce Dealer !

• I am sure I will get one at some point - I have been looking at them at Costco every time we go shopping there - Also I have my 65th B-Day coming up so perhaps I can convince someone to gift me one :thumbsup:

And ZZP has a nice new mount for your walker...:D

(I'm right behind ya!)

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• OK kids I have a question regarding this mount. What has kept me from buying one from any of the available designs is that I have a Metricks rear fender that attaches to this bracket.

Does anyone know if this is comparable with the Metricks mounting bracket.

Thanks in advance

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!