New Product - Slingshot Action Camera Mount

• I added a extension that raises the camera up about 4" and yes it didn'y tighten down well by hand. A pair of channel locks took care of that. They fix the knob nicely. The camera on the extension will tighten down by hand and not move. They do sell a wrench that fits that knob.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• my GoPro is a hero 7 like the 6 and 5 before it the camera fits in a frame that opens from the back. you open it slide the camera in and snap it shut - really works great except with this mount I have to loosen the mount so that it can be tilted forward to remove the camera from the frame - - not a big deal, but a tad inconvenient

Well today I received this great little frame that I ordered from Amazon - Skylight frame

This frame opens from the top and I think I am going to really like it. I can put the frame in my ZZP mount and really tighten it down so that it doesn't move and when I park someplace I can flip the latch, open the top and lift the camera out to stash away in a safe place or take with me - - - much easier than having to either loosen the frame to get the camera out or having to remove the entire frame. - - instead of using the standard plastic knob to secure the frame in the ZZP mount I am going to just use a short bolt of the same thread size and when I put the frame in the mount I will tighten it with a nut driver - keep people from messing with it :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited 2 times, last by Edward Neal ().

• Nice video

Get one of those foam covers if you can find one for the 360. I use them on my GoPro and Garmins. If nothing else just a piece over the mic. I power my cameras externally.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Finally got it all assembled. Pair of pliers made sure the screw is tight so the camera frame doesn't fall forward, and since the camera pops out the top of the frame I am not worried about needing to remove and replace the screw. Looks sharp. Thanks again, Kyle!

• Finally got it all assembled. Pair of pliers made sure the screw is tight so the camera frame doesn't fall forward, and since the camera pops out the top of the frame I am not worried about needing to remove and replace the screw. Looks sharp. Thanks again, Kyle!

Same frame here and I replaced the knob with a shorter bolt, tighten it with a nut driver - figure this way no one can mess with it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Same frame here and I replaced the knob with a shorter bolt, tighten it with a nut driver - figure this way no one can mess with it

Looks great! Glad you guys are happy with the mount. Thanks again for the purchases. Much appreciated.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• All mounted, looks great, camera works great.. so naturally, I'm not satisfied with that. Noooooooo I gotta poke the bear. Looking into luggage racks, specifically the R&D set. They mount over the roll bars. Anyone have those, and how badly do they interfere with the ZZ mount?

I never learned to leave well enough alone...

Glenn

• All mounted, looks great, camera works great.. so naturally, I'm not satisfied with that. Noooooooo I gotta poke the bear. Looking into luggage racks, specifically the R&D set. They mount over the roll bars. Anyone have those, and how badly do they interfere with the ZZ mount?

I never learned to leave well enough alone...

Glenn

SlingLow