French 9/11 type event

• Sitting here watching the Notre dame cathedral burn.....on par with watching 9/11...

Catastrophic......loss of history...

They just said 52 acres of wood was used inside the church....it was nicknamed the forest...

800 year old wood is pretty dry....probably equivalent to gasoline..

• They are saying the fire was linked to the construction so I am not sure the 9/11 reference is relevant, but either way it is a very terrible event - not sure what the losses will be when this thing is finished, but there is no doubt it will be huge

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Referring to the devastation the people of France (and around the world) are feeling...over 200 years to build...over 800 years standing.

6 million dollar renovation.....easily $200 million or more to rebuild if its even possible.

They just announced the structure itself might be savable....all the wood will be gone. There aren’t even enough skilled artisans to accomplish the tremendous amount work needed...

It took almost two hours to get water on it.....which brings up a Good point....more emergency planning for these type of things needs to be worked on.

• Referring to the devastation the people of France (and around the world) are feeling...over 200 years to build...over 800 years standing.

Still a totally stupid title for this. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! Yes, it it's a devastating fire, and a great loss,.. but no lives lost. It's a building and on 9/11 2000 lives were lost. Let me guess, your thoughts about 9/11 are " some people did something"

• You have to give the folks over there time to sift through the ashes and conduct their investigation. The cathedral is still burning!

The only thing we know for sure is that the story will change over coming days.

In any case, very sad day.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I’m referring to the complete shock to the people of France.

The crying in the streets. the praying in the streets.

We have no functioning building in this country older than a few hundred years. We have no building that took over 2 hundred years to finish. We have no building that gets 30-40,000 daily visitors. We have no building with a famous hunchback.

The real shock for the people of the united states will be when they find out what really happened to the towers. And who was really responsible. The 3000 people were sacrificed to prove a point and to take away more of our freedoms and rights. How come the church didn’t fall into its foot print like the towers miraculously did? The truth is coming.

• Wait for it.....rumors of two fires....on either end of the roof .....since the roof is totally gone it will be very hard to prove .....

https://news.yahoo.com/caused-…edral-fire-104158368.html

Go to the comments for more possible insight.....of why if it’s true it could never be reported....

Things that make you go....hmmmm

Many church fires happening all around the world in the last month...

• LLoyds of London estimates 8 billion to get to some semblance of its former self...

and that raises the question "was it insured?" and if so was it insured to cover the cost of rebuilding after a fire?

After all shouldn't something this important have full replacement fire insurance?

Edit - a quick search found the answer - Notre Dame has no insurance

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I’m guessing the renovators insurance company will shortly be in bankruptcy court along with them.

I highly doubt any insurance company can pony up $8 billion dollars. That’s probably bigger than some country’s worth.

It will never look like it used to.....and they will probably add a sprinkler system this time.