Gas prices

• I don't really care that the price of gasoline is, When i need it i pony up and fill up, Besides if i can afford a over priced toy made up with a conglomerate of off the shelf parts from Polaris side by sides parts bin.. whats another dollar or two...;)

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• CALIFORNIA has a 22 billion surplus - but still want more of our $$.

As far as us falling into the ocean.... as far as Corona is fine with me - I need some beachfront property :)

California might just build a wall..... so many of us are leaving - they are even proposing a "flight" tax. If you sell your house and leave for another state - pay the man on the way out. :rolleyes:

California is a great place to be FROM.

The Captain & I bailed out in 2014...

We couldn't be happier.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• California is a great place to be FROM.

The Captain & I bailed out in 2014...

We couldn't be happier.

The wife and I have talked about "retiring" some other place, we have even considered retiring in the Philippines but we always come back to the fact that this is where our grandchildren are and unless we can convince our kids to move where we move it seems highly likely that California will remain our primary residence.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• The wife and I have talked about "retiring" some other place, we have even considered retiring in the Philippines but we always come back to the fact that this is where our grandchildren are and unless we can convince our kids to move where we move it seems highly likely that California will remain our primary residence.

When I was discharged from the Navy,I really thought about going to Cali to live. It took me about 4 years to make the decision to not go there. I am glad now that I made that decision so many years ago.

• The wife and I have talked about "retiring" some other place, we have even considered retiring in the Philippines but we always come back to the fact that this is where our grandchildren are and unless we can convince our kids to move where we move it seems highly likely that California will remain our primary residence.

We have this in our conversations quite a bit and we always take road trips to locations we have on our "list" to transition to ( I hate the word retire unless it is to re-tire:)). Thing is having lived in the northeast, Florida, Louisiana, and have been to 2/3's of all the states..... California is really an amazing place and has my/our vote so far. Our Kids are here too so that makes it hard to leave. At the end of the day for us it is how do you want to finish up this ride? Once you get out of the major cities California is an incredible place. EVERYWHERE I/we go we hear the same things about how the state is being run by incompetent people. Who knows, perhaps I will live to see it turn around. We are a HUGE economy now - just think what we could do here if we were unleashed? One of if not the best thing about CA is we opitomize the "melting pot". My neighborhood looks like the United Nations and that is a really cool thing.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• When I was discharged from the Navy,I really thought about going to Cali to live. It took me about 4 years to make the decision to not go there. I am glad now that I made that decision so many years ago.

Thats why our SS all look different! We all have our cool differences!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Yes, due to state gasoline taxes, we have the most expensive gas in the country. Then, to add insult to injury- we get another gas tax of 5.6 cents per gallon, effective July 1................ And all of this money was supposed to fix our roads--- they still stink!!!

• We bailed out of Cali in ‘05. I took a job in Seattle for 4 years then moved to East Tennessee. Best moves we ever made. Regret nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• We bailed out of Cali in ‘05. I took a job in Seattle for 4 years then moved to East Tennessee. Best moves we ever made. Regret nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

visited my grandson in Tennessee one time in February. Had a great time, but I could never live any place that gets that darn cold - - froze my a$$ off

yea, If the wife and I ever do leave California its going to have to someplace where they consider 70 degrees to be cold - - and no extreme humidity either - I hate high humidity

• Well i bought me one of those American Tesla Model 3 Performance models (This replaced my gas guzzling Dodge Charger SRT 8 (19 litres per 100km or 12mpg)) so the price changes don't effect me as much as i only have to feed the SS these days!

• Well i bought me one of those American Tesla Model 3 Performance models (This replaced my gas guzzling Dodge Charger SRT 8 (19 litres per 100km or 12mpg)) so the price changes don't effect me as much as i only have to feed the SS these days!

Up in Charlotte, N.C. they have a parking lot full of those. So I was told

I get it... 2 of my sons are in California, 2 of the 4 grandchildren are there too. The other boy & his family are in Seattle area - I don't see any of them much, but sadly moving didn't change that much - I didn't get to see them when I lived there either.

The clean break is kind of a relief in a way.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I get it... 2 of my sons are in California, 2 of the 4 grandchildren are there too. The other boy & his family are in Seattle area - I don't see any of them much, but sadly moving didn't change that much - I didn't get to see them when I lived there either.

The clean break is kind of a relief in a way.

we have 5 grandkids and see all but one of them regularly - Our only grandson is in Tennessee, dont see him as often, but he does come out to stay with us for several weeks in the summer