Cleaning /shining black plastic

• But are you running 24 psi or 28 psi? Please don't leave - I need to know!

Buy yourself a digital tread depth device. I like to set the rear lower than the 32 psi, most of the time around 28 psi except track day is at 26 psi. But on the tire that I am running now i had to go back up to 32 to get it to wear evenly across the tread

• It only took 9 pages and 164 post.......😏

On the Dark Side a couple of us took a thread 'unpleasant experience' started out putting down a vendor who most of us believe does a super job.... We backed the vendor and than just derailed the thread with all kinds of silly stuff to 109 pages and 1309 posts, since 2 Dec 2018.... Just gotta have fun when to cold and wet to ride.

• On the Dark Side a couple of us took a thread 'unpleasant experience' started out putting down a vendor who most of us believe does a super job.... We backed the vendor and than just derailed the thread with all kinds of silly stuff to 109 pages and 1309 posts, since 2 Dec 2018.... Just gotta have fun when to cold and wet to ride.

That sounds irresponsible. How do you sleep at night?8o

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• So my quest isn’t over yet....

I think the orange pledge might beat the lemon pledge....but there is still a problem ....

Lemon oil....orange oil.... dust is still sticking on every piece of black plastic....oil catches dust/dirt....

I saw a video and read some other forums...not slings shot related forums.....

They are talking about a product that repels dirt...they are putting it under their trucks and running them through mud and treated vehicles come out much cleaner than untreated.....

I don’t know if it just came out.....I looked in several locations today and couldn’t find any....

I can buy it on line but not locally....I’m not defeated yet....moving forward..... I’ll let you know when I get some and try it for myself....

• I think rustoleum makes a 2-part product that repels dirt, oil, water, dang near everything. But I can't bring the product name to mind to save me.

That said, don't know how well it works on plastic, how long it lasts, how much $$$.

The F-11 topcoat is also supposed to be pretty incredible, (see web videos), but its pretty damn pricey too. I'm sure I've seen forum posts on this product around here.

Search Bar Time!!! 🤠

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• have you tried the Lucas Slick Mist interior detailer yet - $7 at Walmart and it works - - before you go out and try another specialized high $$ product why not give it a try

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I dont want anyone to take it personally, but I think its time to test that thread ignore button - - God and everyone else here knows what I recommend, but if people dont want to try what can you do

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies