Cleaning /shining black plastic

• In my never ending quest to find something that works .... I spent the day using this stuff

K

First you use the cleaner ^

Then this

You see it’s only a 1 ounce bottle.....

I used half the bottle for all the plastic inside and out...

Now we have to see if it works and how long it lasts...

• Always used the original ArmorAll but then tried Wipe New which worked amazing a few weeks, even months, but.... after time it became flakey on the surface. Tough to remove flaking material and applying new coats over existing coats looked bad. Soo... I went back to ArmorAll.

Please keep posted on results.

• love this stuff on all of the black plastic and the tub

s-l1600.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• agreed on Lucas, it's affordable and works well. You'd have a hard time convincing me to switch to something else.

Added bonus, it smells good, doesn't matter so much on the exterior stuff, but interior makes a difference. Anything that makes the missus happy!

yep - after I do the sling with the Slick mist speed wax on the panted parts and the interior detailer on the black parts dang garage smells like cookies and bubble gum - wife loves it

• Plus 1 on Lucas I use it just about every where now, my tub has never looked better even when it was new

I like to buy the detailing kit of the lucas slick mist products. on amazon its $20.89 for all three products and they throw in a micro fiber towel and a tire sponge - seems like a great deal to me cant find the products individually for less

Edited once, last by Edward Neal: fixed typo ().

• I like to buy the detailing kit of the lucas slick mist products. on amazon its $20.89 for all three products and they throw in a micro fiber towel ans a tire sponge - seems like a great deal to me cant find the products individually for less

Nope, can't beat that deal, even wally world charges $7.47 for each bottle, at least here in TX.

• I like to buy the detailing kit of the lucas slick mist products. on amazon its $20.89 for all three products and they throw in a micro fiber towel and a tire sponge - seems like a great deal to me cant find the products individually for less

Not a bad deal to get initially but if you don't need all of them you can't go wrong if you stop by Menards,

I get them for 4.97(speedway) to 6.97 (tire/interior detailer)

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Not a bad deal to get initially but if you don't need all of them you can't go wrong if you stop by Menards,

I get them for 4.97(speedway) to 6.97 (tire/interior detailer)

those are great prices - cheapest I have seen here is $7.49 for the speedwax at walmart - and more for the other two. We dont have Menards around here as far as i know.

• heck - all of this talking about it got me thinking and I just ordered the kit - was out of the tire shine and the other two are also on the verge so I figured why not?

• agreed on Lucas, it's affordable and works well. You'd have a hard time convincing me to switch to something else.

Added bonus, it smells good, doesn't matter so much on the exterior stuff, but interior makes a difference. Anything that makes the missus happy!

I love the Lucas quick mist speed wax and it makes my garage smell like bubble gum! I haven't spotted the interior detailer but will keep an eye out for it.

• FunCycle recommendation of Lucas mist was the best I have found. I bought it after he said and couldn’t be happier. It works and smells good also. Thanks @FunCycle .

See you in Maggie, but first is kerrville TEXAS

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Here is an update

Where I outlined in red there is an dirty oily looking stuff. I didn’t clean any paint the other day just the plastic. but this wasn’t there when I did the plastic. Some of the dark area is reflection of trees.

I just came back from a ride and noticed it. There are no oily looking smears on the hood. These are on the back deck behind the end of the plastic.

The stuff I put on the plastic did feel oily when I applied it. So now I’m assuming maybe the wind blew that stuff onto the paint. Can’t think of any other scenario that would have caused the smear.

• You bought something that had 3/5 stars out of 4 reviews and you are surprised when it doesn't work ....or worse yet does something it is not supposed to.

Wash everything really good and then go to Lucas interior detailer for plastic and speed wax for the painted stuff.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.