Bullet Speed V-Back Canvas Roof Top for the Polaris Slingshot

• Has anyone here ever ordered one of these Bullet Speed V-Back Canvas Roof Top for the Polaris Slingshot from Slingmods.com? I ordered one about 2 weeks ago and I know they say about 2 to 4 weeks for shipment I'm just wondering if anyone got theirs sooner and why does it take so long to ship. Anxious as hell here lol

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• I ordered one from them and got it in less than a week. Packed in a wood frame and video was perfect for installation. We love ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow that is great. Wish I could get mine fast too. I keep checking the website and all it says is order is complete but not shipped yet ?(

Ok so who is next. Haters are gonna hate regardless

• Has anyone here ever ordered one of these Bullet Speed V-Back Canvas Roof Top for the Polaris Slingshot from Slingmods.com? I ordered one about 2 weeks ago and I know they say about 2 to 4 weeks for shipment I'm just wondering if anyone got theirs sooner and why does it take so long to ship. Anxious as hell here lol

Don't get rid of the crate it comes in... it's worth more than the top. :D I ordered one from them but was some time ago and I have sold the top. Don't remember how long it took.

• Don't get rid of the crate it comes in... it's worth more than the top. :D I ordered one from them but was some time ago and I have sold the top. Don't remember how long it took.

ouch!

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I turned the crate into a shelving unit for the garage, works great. After installing the top I sold the top as fast as I could. The down tube on the drivers side will create wind that will try and rip your face off.

just out of curiosity which windshield were you running?

I ask because I think there are so many possible combinations and if people know it could help them make a buying decision

• just out of curiosity which windshield were you running?

I ask because I think there are so many possible combinations and if people know it could help them make a buying decision

OEM and that's the WS I wanted to stay with. Problem with tops is you have to try many combo's of WS, air wings etc to get something to work. I'm comfortable with madstat's top but if I had it to do all over again I would go topless and leave it at that.

• OEM and that's the WS I wanted to stay with. Problem with tops is you have to try many combo's of WS, air wings etc to get something to work. I'm comfortable with madstat's top but if I had it to do all over again I would go topless and leave it at that.

I have the OEM blade windshield and when I use the meansling top it does get a bit noisy, but it doesnt bother me - the top is only on when necessary - I bought my Slingshot for the openness so the last thing I want is a full time top

• It took about 3 weeks for mine. I tried to track mine also and had no luck. One day I received a phone call from a trucking co. and they told me the top would be delivered in 2 days make sure someone over 18 is home to sign for it. The crate is so big they dropped it off with a tractor and trailer with a lift gate. I love mine keeps the sun off me.