New Product!! ZZP Billet Hood Hinge Kit

• I apologize for the delayed response on this. I’ve been on the road all day headed to Huntsville. Kershaw I’m sorry you had a bad experience at our shop. If you spoke to whom I think you did, he is a fairly new guy that works in our shipping dept. He was covering up front as it was about 12:15pm and most were out of the office for lunch. When he told me someone had Slingshot questions, I told him to let you know I would be up as soon as I could be. I was finishing an install on a slingshot for a customer that arrived early and wanted to get back on the road and I was helping him get his slingshot back on a trailer. When I headed up front you had just left.

We do have a parts counter but do not do a ton of business through it. We keep the windows heavily tinted as those windows get a lot of direct sunlight and the tint helps keep the room cooler and to also give people waiting for their cars some privacy.

Again, I’m sorry you had a bad experience and drove a long way. However, had I known you were coming, I would’ve scheduled some time for you specifically and given you a tour through the shop if you wanted one. I’m in and out of the office a lot but if I know someone is coming I’m happy to make myself available and roll out the red carpet and talk a little slingshop. Anyone can always email me directly if you’re thinking of coming by the shop at Kyle@zzperformance.com and I can even have parts set aside for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

Edited once, last by Kyle D ().