In the shop, for the morning, I hope.

• Had an appointment with Crockett Powersports this morning. Getting the last three recalls looked at plus my 10,000 mile service.

We got up at about 6, that’s early for us. And we’re on the road by 7:30. The trip is about 75 miles. Temp was about 48 degrees, layered up it was quite comfortable.

While bombing down I-75 we were passed by some clown in a Lexus SUV. We’re cruzin along at about 75 and the Lexus passed us doing about 90. After passing us he slows down and blocks us in behind him and a simi. Then the AxxHat proceeds to wash his rear window. I love the smell, and feel, of Rainx in the morning — NOT.

Anyway, going to have to wipe down the scoot when we get home tonight. Will give you a report on the service and findings when we get the Sling back in a little while.

Stay tuned!

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Just spoke with the Service Manager. All three recalls are done, they replaced the camera. Also, the Brake Failure light issue has a service bulliten to replace the pressure switch and replace brake fluid, all on Polaris.

They are going to to the switch replacement, oil change and aim my headlights (they point to the sky). Should be done in about an hour from now.

Sweet.

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter

• I have always wanted a forward facing paintball gun I could fire from the steering wheel. I seem to attract the jokers on the road wanting to play stupid games.

But I agree with WingShot boost sure helps me gap them and get about my way.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Just spoke with the Service Manager. All three recalls are done, they replaced the camera. Also, the Brake Failure light issue has a service bulliten to replace the pressure switch and replace brake fluid, all on Polaris.

They are going to to the switch replacement, oil change and aim my headlights (they point to the sky). Should be done in about an hour from now.

Sweet.

I'll be taking my 17 slr in soon for the seat belt and brake fail light.

• Well, we’re back home. All services completed and Nuc’em is good to go for the season. Unless I decide to replace the rubber and/or the battery craps out.

The whole process, from walking into the dealership to riding away took about 2.5 hours. If you are looking for a good, responsive shop in the Chattanooga area head to Crockett Powersports. For us it is about 100 miles one way, but worth it. Thanks Crockett!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

SOG supporter