Newbie in San Antonio

• New owner of a 2019 SL as of a couple of weeks ago. Wanted to stop in and say hello and thanks for all the info you all share here. So far I'm finding a ton of great stuff. I'm going to try to get up to Kerrville next week. Hope to meet some of you there.

• See you there next week. We will need to get you an official San Antonio Slingshot sticker for your ride. I am in North SATX and there are quite a few in our city that ride together. Are you on FaceBook?

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Really hope you do not contract mod-flu, there is no known cure for it.

Just in case... if'n you do get it, I have wrench days at my home garage and happy to help walk you through installs of just about everything for the SS.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I'm hoping to not catch the modflu too bad too quickly. However, one of the reasons to make sure I get up to Kerrville is to take a look at what some of the options are. I already have some things in mind, but want to ride for a while and see what I "need" first. And I appreciate the offer about the wrench days. I'm sure I will need some help in the near future. I am in the 1604/Potranco/Sea World area. Hopefully I can get out and ride with the SA group soon.

• I'm hoping to not catch the modflu too bad too quickly. However, one of the reasons to make sure I get up to Kerrville is to take a look at what some of the options are. I already have some things in mind, but want to ride for a while and see what I "need" first. And I appreciate the offer about the wrench days. I'm sure I will need some help in the near future. I am in the 1604/Potranco/Sea World area. Hopefully I can get out and ride with the SA group soon.

Happy to sit and BS with you about mods and help you focus. I am at 1604 and Blanco.

• Welcome russaggie.

Enjoy the ride and the forum!

Spent six weeks in the San Antonio...

Never left the base.

But, it was a great jumping off place to "Aim High".

Hope this is a good start to a fun ride you will remember.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• See you there next week. We will need to get you an official San Antonio Slingshot sticker for your ride. I am in North SATX and there are quite a few in our city that ride together. Are you on FaceBook?

Hey now, I need a San Antonio sticker!

Welcome russaggie , I hardly drive mine anymore, but she sure is lovely to stare at in the garage... 😍

Huebner and Churchill area for me... Between 1604 and 410.

• Welcome russaggie ! I will be in San Antonio in mid-May visiting my brother (he doesn't ride), if you want to go for a ride, PM me. I've never been to your fair city, would be fun to tour the area with a native! :)

Hey Doc... you should swing by the oasis for a visit. Can set up a ride when you are here too. I'll pm my phone number and we can chat.