Apps using data

• I have the FOBO and neutrino apps. I took a ride yesterday for several hours. Today I got a Verizon email alerting me that I’m going to run out of data.

I called Verizon to see why. She said it was my location service and she could tell I took a ride yesterday.

So apparently these two apps suck data like a category 5 tornado.

She told me about an old people special if you’re over 55. I could upgrade to unlimited data for $5 on my phone.

If you are using apps like maps and other stuff you might want to look into your useage before they charge you for going over.

• I have the FOBO and neutrino apps. I took a ride yesterday for several hours. Today I got a Verizon email alerting me that I’m going to run out of data.

I called Verizon to see why. She said it was my location service and she could tell I took a ride yesterday.

If you are using apps like maps and other stuff you might want to look into your useage before they charge you for going over.

I'd be surprised if it was these two apps, since she told you location services, it's more likely something like google maps or find my friends type app that is eating up the data, unless one of those two are just constantly phoning home with GPS info.

That $5 a month sounds like a pretty good deal though.

• I'd be surprised if it was these two apps, since she told you location services, it's more likely something like google maps or find my friends type app that is eating up the data, unless one of those two are just constantly phoning home with GPS info.

That $5 a month sounds like a pretty good deal though.

I questioned her about the high usage....she said it could be a map (turn by turn) app....I said I never use that...

Another thing weird was my online account didn’t have updated usage on it for April....she could see it I couldn’t...

For $5 I can drive all day without worrying about data usage now...

• I questioned her about the high usage....she said it could be a map (turn by turn) app....I said I never use that...

Another thing weird was my online account didn’t have updated usage on it for April....she could see it I couldn’t...

For $5 I can drive all day without worrying about data usage now...

It is pretty simple to figure out which app is consuming data , go to settings>wifi,cellular>data usage>app data usage and it will show you a detailed history of how much data each app has used and you can scroll to a previous month and compare.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Join the flip-phone gang and fugggettttaaaboutit.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1