How non-riders see us

• I saw this article on the Ride Apart website. It seems a webzine was reviewing an electric motorcycle, but the author saw fit to insert this comment:

Now, we think motorcycles are great. But not everyone agrees, largely because they’re dirty, loud, and polluting. Not to mention the underlying classism and political implications involved in owning a motorcycle in 2019.

Admittedly, this is a motorcycle website, and the review was of a motorcycle, but the Slingshot is also out there as "alternate transportation".

If you think that you don't have to fight - EVERY DAMN DAY - to keep your rights, you are mistaken. The right to ride, to live as you like, to own a gun, to speak your mind. Freedom is never free, friends - you have to fight for it.

I'm so damn glad I'm not 25... I'd have to live in this century a lot longer than I want to.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Interesting, owning, and riding, our SlingShot for over four years now we have yet to have a single person say anything to us in a negative context?

Bill

Never had anything negative other than from "hardcore" Harley riders, even been banned from a "motorcycle" bar they said I can come in with any of my other bikes but if I bring the slingshot they will have it towed.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Never had anything negative other than from "hardcore" Harley riders, even been banned from a "motorcycle" bar they said I can come in with any of my other bikes but if I bring the slingshot they will have it towed.

Guess you going to have to find a new drinking spot on the Cold Wintery day up north.

• Never had anything negative other than from "hardcore" Harley riders, even been banned from a "motorcycle" bar they said I can come in with any of my other bikes but if I bring the slingshot they will have it towed.

I have to agree with you Neosolidus - Ruby & I make friends wherever we go! I have to believe that this was an alt-left ssnowflake* child spouting crap they were indoctrinated with at college.

* I spell ssnowflake with the SS because of their similarity to another intolerant, butchering organization that helped destroy their own country and culture.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Guess you going to have to find a new drinking spot on the Cold Wintery day up north.

Haha I don't drink but friends do, and the ribs at this place are great ( for MN anyways) so I just take the Ducati or the Ninja when I go there.

You know weirdly enough they don't mind crotch rockets , it is just slingshot that they refuse to deal with.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• [quote='Neosolidus','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7559-how-non-riders-see-us/&postID=263999#post263999']

Guess you going to have to find a new drinking spot on the Cold Wintery day up north.

Haha I don't drink but friends do, and the ribs at this place are great ( for MN anyways) so I just take the Ducati or the Ninja when I go there.

You know weirdly enough they don't mind crotch rockets , it is just slingshot that they refuse to deal with.

[/quote]

Maybe we oughta do a RTE with our Slings 😉. Always been a rabble rouser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter