Sport Top - - they wanted it !

• Hey Ruptured Duck - Went to the Slingshot event in Fallbrook CA this weekend, in fact we just got home. As soon as I pulled in the lot where there were at least 30 other slingshots my wife and I were surrounded by people wanting to know about our MeanSling Sport top. there was just about every type of top there, but everyone seemed to want to know about the the Sport Top - - later in the day when my slingshot was in the line to get some mods installed people walked up to the vendor tent asking if they could get a top and when they were asked which one they were interested in they pointed at my top and said that one only to be told they didnt sell meansling - - this happened 2 times when I was in that line

If I had had a truck full of sport tops there I bet I could have sold them all.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hey Ruptured Duck - Went to the Slingshot event in Fallbrook CA this weekend, in fact we just got home. As soon as I pulled in the lot where there were at least 30 other slingshots my wife and I were surrounded by people wanting to know about our MeanSling Sport top. there was just about every type of top there, but everyone seemed to want to know about the the Sport Top - - later in the day when my slingshot was in the line to get some mods installed people walked up to the vendor tent asking if they could get a top and when they were asked which one they were interested in they pointed at my top and said that one only to be told they didnt sell meansling - - this happened 2 times when I was in that line

If I had had a truck full of sport tops there I bet I could have sold them all.

Thats the kind of news I LOVE to hear. Thanks for supporting us.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• I want to add that the lift assist is the greatest thing since sliced bread with this top. the thing that instantly got everyones attention was when I just left the top up after my wife and I got out of the slingshot - - it showed everyone how the Sports Top stands out as the easiest when it comes to getting in or out of the slingshot

• I want to add that the lift assist is the greatest thing since sliced bread with this top. the thing that instantly got everyones attention was when I just left the top up after my wife and I got out of the slingshot - - it showed everyone how the Sports Top stands out as the easiest when it comes to getting in or out of the slingshot

It feels odd posting here "complaining" about cost, even though we have eyed the lift assist since purchasing the Sport Top, that $110, (including shipping), has been a barrier keeping us from the "buy" button. In the mean time the $2.00 piece of plastic water line, though not quite as convenient, will have to suffice.

Bill

• It feels odd posting here "complaining" about cost, even though we have eyed the lift assist since purchasing the Sport Top, that $110, (including shipping), has been a barrier keeping us from the "buy" button. In the mean time the $2.00 piece of plastic water line, though not quite as convenient, will have to suffice.

Bill

well I got mine with the top so shipping was not an issue - even with shipping I would still recommend it - - it is truly a great addition to the top

• I've tried my best to get into 3 different Slingshots with tops. No way can I get in any of them. Even though I would like a top I can't use one. Topless all the way.

thats one of the great things about the Sport Top - the way it opens makes getting in and out the same as having no top

see

i-rTgSNLm-X2.jpg

• I like the looks of the Meansling Top, but I have gotten too accustomed to holding onto my TD Top to pull myself up and out when getting out or simply holding the Top while allowing myself to settle in to the Slingshot. I also like the excellent rear and side view provided by the multi-mirror rear view mirror I mounted the Top's front bar. It pretty much eliminates blind spots.

• I've tried my best to

It's the best option out there. My wife was against the top, but I told her that I would take it off whenever she wanted it off. It has yet to be removed! She commented this afternoon that she didn't see how anyone would go without one.

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

Edited once, last by maverick5990 ().