R-SHOT Mesh Windscreen for the SLINGSHADE TOP - Pre-Order Now!!

• With so many request for a Mesh Windscreen for owners of the Slingshade TOP... R-Shot Accessories has answered the call. Developed for those who have the Slingshade Top and based off the popular original Mesh Windscreen. This will be another fantastic, unique accessory - the look of this Mesh Screen for the SLINGSHADE TOP is KILLER, follows the body lines and blends well with the top. Testing shows "about"a 10% - 12% LESS air movement in the cabin area and possible a little more depend on the front windshield you have on your Slingshot.

Water-Jet Cut Aluminum and all fabricated and assembled by hand, this Mesh Windscreen will look killer in your Slingshot. Pick your theme color and place your order. The aluminum brackets for mounting is standard satin black for all of the R-Shot Windscreens - the hardware screws are STAINLESS STEEL. Note: These Pictures show everything in Aluminum Color...Please choose the color for YOUR Windscreen. Black is the best looking as it blends nicely, but dont hesitate to order your THEME COLOR.

Introductory Price: $159.00

I am so thank to NNEVES57 thanks Joe for allowing me to visit, take measurement, pictures, bug you all hours and repeat that over a few times... Thanks brother I appreciate it.

Joe helped me tremendously, I am so appreciative.  Thanks!!

• Several Color Request have come in.... and we are getting ready for SHIPPING

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• The mesh windscreen is AWESOME! I ran the plexy windscreen for a couple years and thought it was nice,.. wow, what a difference. Only had my sling out a few times but I truly love it. It works as lrobbi claims, I have less wind,.. a lot less, then the plexy, and the styling really improve the looks of my sling. My old one looked like it was an add on, the mesh windscreen doesn't , it looks very high end and the lines flow perfect. My wife said it seems like we have less wind noise and it's easier to talk to you. I recommend this windscreen over anything out there

• The mesh windscreen is AWESOME! I ran the plexy windscreen for a couple years and thought it was nice,.. wow, what a difference. Only had my sling out a few times but I truly love it. It works as lrobbi claims, I have less wind,.. a lot less, then the plexy, and the styling really improve the looks of my sling. My old one looked like it was an add on, the mesh windscreen doesn't , it looks very high end and the lines flow perfect. My wife said it seems like we have less wind noise and it's easier to talk to you. I recommend this windscreen over anything out there

Thank you SO Much for this evaluation of the windscreen. It’s hard for so many to understand how this works. The passage of air entering two directions and canceling each other out is key! Plexiglass doesn’t do this. It creates a different affect. Thanks!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,

• I will get you some pics today of it completed and installed. It has completely changed the air flow through the cabin and even allows me to turn the volume down on the radio so that other drivers are going to thank you lol. I have to turn it up loud in order to hear it, this changes that.

Shatneyman I have been able to move a fair number of mesh windscreens for lrobbi on my site , and while I and Lrobbi can explain well to customers how they work , many customers not familiar with the forums or forum members, doubt our words as they believe we are only sale oriented, they appreciate hearing from fellow individual owners, may I use your pics and quote you on my r-shot mesh listings ?

• Shatneyman I have been able to move a fair number of mesh windscreens for lrobbi on my site , and while I and Lrobbi can explain well to customers how they work , many customers not familiar with the forums or forum members, doubt our words as they believe we are only sale oriented, they appreciate hearing from fellow individual owners, may I use your pics and quote you on my r-shot mesh listings ?

absolutely,..not!,.. Just kidd'n bud:00008356:sure can, heck give them my e-mail or phone # if you want and I'll endorse it and swear by it. The only thing I wish I had was a signed limited edition by lrobbi :00000436::00008359:

• absolutely,..not!,.. Just kidd'n bud:00008356:sure can, heck give them my e-mail or phone # if you want and I'll endorse it and swear by it. The only thing I wish I had was a signed limited edition by lrobbi :00000436::00008359:

Shatneyman, surely you jest!

Every one that lrobbi makes by hand is a limited edition.

As for a signature, just drop by his place with some sauce...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• absolutely,..not!,.. Just kidd'n bud:00008356:sure can, heck give them my e-mail or phone # if you want and I'll endorse it and swear by it. The only thing I wish I had was a signed limited edition by lrobbi :00000436::00008359:

I dont really have a testimonials section available in my site theme , so I added it to my R-Shot product description, tried to do it as a plug for the forum as well as the mesh windscreens . Does this work lrobbi  Shatneyman  rabtech

https://allthingsslingshot.com…ts/r-shot-mesh-windscreen

• Are the wind screens easy to put on and off for try out possibly purchasing?

Just asking?

Hi... It takes about 6 or 7 min. for the original dual screen to un-install and re-install.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,