Adding rearview mirror

• Rearview Mirror: I share this in the event you have been thinking about adding a rearview mirror and have a top on your SS. This does vibrate a bit but is more than adequate to do the job.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

• Rearview Mirror: I share this in the event you have been thinking about adding a rearview mirror and have a top on your SS. This does vibrate a bit but is more than adequate to do the job.

I mounted one on the windscreen brace and i haven't found it to vibrate...

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

• I mounted one on the windscreen brace and i haven't found it to vibrate...

I tried that but found it to be a tad to low for as tall as I am. When I added a longer extension to raise it up a bit it then blocked more of my forward view then I was comfortable with. This works for me but others may find your method better.

2018 Slingshot SL

Sunset Red

Reading, PA 19606

• I used a 4-mirror wide-view setup from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006K8VHU8/

Unlike the OP, I didn't think thru the installation and drilled holes in my TD Top cross-member. I later realized I should have simply used some pipe clamps to clamp the mirror brackets to the cross-member. The mirror sits pretty much within the frame of the top and doesn't interfere with forward vision and also pretty much eliminates the blind spots. I can see anything within a couple feet of the Slingshot to my immediate left, behind, and around to the right.

Update - Added a pic -

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• I used a 4-mirror wide-view setup from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006K8VHU8/

Unlike the OP, I didn't think thru the installation and drilled holes in my TD Top cross-member. I later realized I should have simply used some pipe clamps to clamp the mirror brackets to the cross-member. The mirror sits pretty much within the frame of the top and doesn't interfere with forward vision and also pretty much eliminates the blind spots.

I'll try to get a usable picture tomorrow.

You could have ordered it with expert installation...

• My 2019 SLR has convex mirrors on both driver and passenger sides - I don't have a view directly in back of me if anyone is riding really close, but there are really no significant blind spots for changing lanes, etc. I thought about adding a rear view - but have since decided against it.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• My 2019 SLR has convex mirrors on both driver and passenger sides - I don't have a view directly in back of me if anyone is riding really close, but there are really no significant blind spots for changing lanes, etc. I thought about adding a rear view - but have since decided against it.

My 2019 SLR has convex mirrors on both driver and passenger sides - I don't have a view directly in back of me if anyone is riding really close, but there are really no significant blind spots for changing lanes, etc. I thought about adding a rear view - but have since decided against it.

Using a computer at motel...doing silly stuff. Doc I pit the convex mirrors and also added the mirror extensions from SlingMods does a super job seeing the back (about $50.00)