Can you raise the driver's seat up, wife is short.

• I was going to recommend longer bolts and spacers, but then I went and looked at how seat frames bolt down and on the driver side the 2 front bolts go in at an angle so it would not be as simple as I had thought it might be

you have a point there. But you can still bring the back up about 3/4 to 1" and it would help a bit. On the front i would have to look again. But i bet you could get some 1/4 steel inch plate and a vice and bend u some small brackets to raise the front

• you have a point there. But you can still bring the back up about 3/4 to 1" and it would help a bit. On the front i would have to look again. But i bet you could get some 1/4 steel inch plate and a vice and bend u some small brackets to raise the front

with the right tools spacers could be made that took into account the angle, but now we are getting into more work than just longer bolts and spacers. Also if I am not mistaken the bolt on the back outside of the passenger seat goes sideways so that would require making a bracket of some kind as well - - - I am sure that someone with the right materials and tools could easily make something, but it might be more than some people want to get into

personally if it were easy I would like to lower each seat 3/4 to 1 inch but thats another subject

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• with the right tools spacers could be made that took into account the angle, but now we are getting into more work than just longer bolts and spacers. Also if I am not mistaken the bolt on the back outside of the passenger seat goes sideways so that would require making a bracket of some kind as well - - - I am sure that someone with the right materials and tools could easily make something, but it might be more than some people want to get into

personally if it were easy I would like to lower each seat 3/4 to 1 inch but thats another subject

Taller windshield....

• with the right tools spacers could be made that took into account the angle, but now we are getting into more work than just longer bolts and spacers. - - - I am sure that someone with the right materials and tools could easily make something, but it might be more than some people want to get into

Yep, I too am thinking upon these lines where before I would be simply adding any spacers or washers I would want to consider any engineering determent's of doing so, Think about it, the higher you place the seat up on "posts", the more stress you will be placing upon the attach points, especially in case of an accident, (will they hold?)

Bill

• Taller windshield....

No - I dont want to lower myself because of the wind screen. I want to lower my fat ass to keep the center of gravity as low as possible for cornering. - I like my wind screen height and might have to cut it down if I lowered the seats

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just to confirm Keith Paul Jr Kelly , my wife got the comfort seats from the dealer last year and the price IS for a pair of seats. She really likes the way they sit but the don’t have the lateral support that my velocity seats have. She plans to go ahead and get PRPs soon like we had in my first SS.

If she wants lateral support the Cipher Revos do that well and have the quilted pattern.

• If she wants lateral support the Cipher Revos do that well and have the quilted pattern.

I really like the looks of those Red . I will be putting those in mine after I finish the other mods. I should have said AS a mod since the mods won’t be DONE. Will be checking out those Ciphers at Maggie Valley. The big question will be her ease of ingress/egress.