Dual front handbrake controller soon to be added

• Just curious to know how this is progressing - can you give us an update rabtech ?

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Just curious to know how this is progressing - can you give us an update rabtech ?

Yes, this weekend I am going to be pulling the plastic off the center console and getting down to a point where I can weld the handles on . I may be able to put them where my gearshift used to be and just move my Automatic transmission controller to another spot. I think there is enough room on top of the transmission that will allow me to weld the little cage that holds the handles.

• I got all the requited brake line and brake tools in yesterday to do the job.

BTW, Everyone that has asked me how I did the original line lock…… I had to order a ton of these kind of brake fittings. I sat down beside the slingshot on the ground and took my time getting each fitting correct and just made the correct fittings and hooked the line lock up. That is why I cant really ever give anyone the exact info on how to do it. I would have to pull mine all back apart and have some sort of device that tells me what angle and bevel and thread pitch each fitting has.

Here are my new brake tools I just got in for this job.

I had a flaring block and bending tool from the original line lock install. But these looked so much better I went ahead and bought them.

• [quote='rabtech','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7527-dual-front-handbrake-controller-soon-to-be-added/&postID=268018#post268018']

I got all the requited brake line and brake tools in yesterday to do the job.

BTW, Everyone that has asked me how I did the original line lock…… I had to order a ton of these kind of brake fittings. I sat down beside the slingshot on the ground and took my time getting each fitting correct and just made the correct fittings and hooked the line lock up. That is why I cant really ever give anyone the exact info on how to do it. I would have to pull mine all back apart and have some sort of device that tells me what angle and bevel and thread pitch each fitting has.

Here are my new brake tools I just got in for this job.

I had a flaring block and bending tool from the original line lock install. But these looked so much better I went ahead and bought them.

[/quote]

Good tools make a world of difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter