Hello everybody!

• Hey there friends, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Al, and I'm the guy behind the computer here at ZZP for the slingshot PCM tuning. I have a 10 year background in ecotec tuning, specializing in the LSJ but tons of time spent on the 2.2/2.4 cars as well. I know these engines inside and out! My personal play car is a 2006 Saturn Ion Redline that makes somewhere around 700whp. Near useless power, but it sounds cool :D Throughout its life, it's been supercharged, NA, NA w/ nitrous, turbo, turbo w/ nitrous, and at one point had a sequential compound turbo setup.

I'm also involved directly with R&D work here, so I love seeing feedback on parts and hearing what kinds of things the market needs. If you have any questions, feel free to tag me in a thread or shoot me a PM.

I won't be able to be quite as active as Kyle D but I'll do my best!

• Welcome. Wish I lived closer and could get on a dyno and have my tune tweaked to perfection. I really do not believe there is a one size fits all solution to tuning without a user interface to tweak parameters.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Welcome. Wish I lived closer and could get on a dyno and have my tune tweaked to perfection. I really do not believe there is a one size fits all solution to tuning without a user interface to tweak parameters.

Agreed, we need a good vendor here in Texas!

• Hey Al - - great to meet you, and great to know another person behind the work

I look forward to seeing all of the mad mad creations that you guys come up with :P

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Hey there friends, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Al, and I'm the guy behind the computer here at ZZP for the slingshot PCM tuning. I have a 10 year background in ecotec tuning, specializing in the LSJ but tons of time spent on the 2.2/2.4 cars as well. I know these engines inside and out! My personal play car is a 2006 Saturn Ion Redline that makes somewhere around 700whp. Near useless power, but it sounds cool :D Throughout its life, it's been supercharged, NA, NA w/ nitrous, turbo, turbo w/ nitrous, and at one point had a sequential compound turbo setup.

I'm also involved directly with R&D work here, so I love seeing feedback on parts and hearing what kinds of things the market needs. If you have any questions, feel free to tag me in a thread or shoot me a PM.

I won't be able to be quite as active as Kyle D but I'll do my best!

Thanks ARM for helping us out