How to install a line lock on your front brakes

Attention Vendors. Please email robert@rabtech.com any instruction manuals you may have for your products. They will be added to the FILEBASE tab for members to access.
  • Do you have a link to the kit you ordered and then links to the other parts that are needed? I know you mentioned a kit and some description of things. Although if you have all the links. I can just order the parts from it would be awesome. Thank you for putting this together!!!

Slingshot LIFE!!! #SlingshotHouston Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube

• Can you atleast share the link of the kit you said you started with?

I was told by someone else they would do a line lock install for me, in fact they ordered the parts and have them. But now they don't wanna do the job. That's fine and all. But still does not change the fact that I want line lock. Hehehe.

Well if you have it in your heart to share with me. I would much appreciate it.

Slingshot LIFE!!! #SlingshotHouston Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube

• i really dont remember. It seems like the line lock comes with a few adapters. Amd then i found a kit that had 3 short steel lines and some adapters in it. Then i went to my local Orileys and raided the parts bin for one of the adapters. You just have to make sure they all fit perfectly. And if I remember it seems like some of the fittings are so close to each other that it gets tricky. I wouldnt install another one because it was so touchy to get the correct parts.....