Bad gas?

• You only get bad gas at cheap independent stations.

Sea foam is about $28 a gallon

Once again...

Nope...

I can get bad gas from rapid fluctuations in temperatures due to condensation...

I can get bad gas from stations that just received a truck load from the agitation of tank filling...

I can get bad gas from ethanol blended fuels when "phasing" happens...

I can get bad gas when 87 octane is dispersed through all three grade offerings...

I can get bad gas from a gas can when the dog sprayed in the fill spout while I was checking the oil level on the lawn mower...

You can get bad gas from siphoning fuel from unknown vehicles... :D

What I can't do is buy from a reputable station when on the road due to the unfamiliarity. Busy pumps are a better choice...

The good news...

There are very few teflon coated walls in the world. :rolleyes:

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• My favorite Weird Al Yankovic song is called One More Minute and it's about a guy whose GF has left him for someone else and he keeps naming things he'd rather do than spend one more minute with her. My favorite of those things is when he says he'd rather clean all the bathrooms in Grand central Station with his tongue, than spend one more minute with her. My only complaint about the song is when he says since she left he has to use the self-service pumps. I think it would be more accurate if he'd said he has to use the self-service pump!:evil:

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• My favorite Weird Al Yankovic song is called One More Minute and it's about a guy whose GF has left him for someone else and he keeps naming things he'd rather do than spend one more minute with her. My favorite of those things is when he says he'd rather clean all the bathrooms in Grand central Station with his tongue, than spend one more minute with her. My only complaint about the song is when he says since she left he has to use the self-service pumps. I think it would be more accurate if he'd said he has to use the self-service pump!

I have couple of ex's like that!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Update on SeaFoam use interval - J just saw an ad for Gumout Fuel Line Cleaner that recommended using it every 3000 miles. I would imagine such an interval would be just as applicable to using SeaFoam, too. If you notice any possible fuel related problems between uses, maybe just add some at that time and see if things clear up. I had originally intended to useSeaFam every month, but have now shifted to every couple months and will add some extra if I notice a problem between scheduled uses.