The Truth About Natural Power - A Look At What Makes Power and How Much

• Pretty sure there is an event in the fall usually in the Ozarks. Least someone mentioned there was last year.

Link is dead though : https://slingshotroadsters.com/product/ss-inthe-ozarks/

It is the one not to miss, Only one we have been able to make it too. Go every year. The people are great and the roads are awesome

By the time I save up for mods, I have to buy another rear tire :cursing:

• LOL man if you can find one let me know!!!!! I'll go in also!!!! We need to find a company that will sponsor a Slingshot burnout contest and just deliver a semi trailer full of tires. I've been trying to get Micky Thompson to give me tires for a couple years. I'm not sure why but apparently, Slingshot 1/2 mile racing and rolling burnouts aren't high on their list for support. LOL

Might try.... https://shop.hoosiertire.com

• Kyle D do you have the option of having your piping coated to a custom color like blue or red?

Unfortunately, we do not for a few reasons. It's hard to get an exact match for color with powder against paint.

If we did offer custom colors, it would have to be a made to order type of deal as we are just not a large enough company to be able to have every color in stock hanging around without it mattering if they sell or not. This would add at least 1-2 weeks to get a kit out as we do not do the powder coating in house. And so far in my experience, when someone orders a turbo kit, they want it yesterday and do not want to wait.

Finally, wrinkle black has been our "thing" since 2000 when we started business. It's part of our branding and what makes ZZP recognizable. Now could you have them recoated or repainted once you got them? Yes 110% and my feelings won't be hurt. If you have any other questions please let me know.

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• Unfortunately, we do not for a few reasons. It's hard to get an exact match for color with powder against paint.

If we did offer custom colors, it would have to be a made to order type of deal as we are just not a large enough company to be able to have every color in stock hanging around without it mattering if they sell or not. This would add at least 1-2 weeks to get a kit out as we do not do the powder coating in house. And so far in my experience, when someone orders a turbo kit, they want it yesterday and do not want to wait.

Finally, wrinkle black has been our "thing" since 2000 when we started business. It's part of our branding and what makes ZZP recognizable. Now could you have them recoated or repainted once you got them? Yes 110% and my feelings won't be hurt. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Understandable, thanks Kyle!

• Mateo;

Just let me say you won't be disappointed in the experience that ZZPERFORMANCE provides, Kyle is a great person to deal with and always goes above and beyond with a true passion for the slingshot, as far as their product it will speak for itself, it is very well engineered and does exactly what they say it will.

On another note what is the chances of getting a group buy on a stock pile of rear tires for our slingshots?

Clean install! A year later what are your thoughts? Looks like the new exhaust is tight, is the passenger feeling the heat more than OEM? I figured I'd do the rear exit.

2016.5 SL LE Pearl white with factory red accent package. Utah based.