Weather modification

• same suspicious lines Steadily there over a month now ....why doesn’t the radars all over the country look like this? Where are the “normal” lines? And why have we had steady rain almost for over a month....same Weather pattern..

If you Google, "Mysterious lines in doppler radar image" you'll get your answer 😉

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• during the Large number of UFO Sightings in the 60-70s the government came up with a number of “explanations“ for the sightings..Swamp gas, weather balloons and Venus were the top ones.....normal people fell for that BS because there was no such things as UFOs....before that there was the Roswell Incident where they pulled out some aluminum foil and some plastic struts to explain away the UFO crash....

as far as the mystery radar lines explanation...and for now I’m only using one BS example from them...

A normal person would read that and say Oh that really makes sense and do no more investigation......that other guy is a Just conspiracy nut.

The abnormal person would say....that explanation sucks...#1..Ottawa is not located above the article circle ...the land of the midnight sun for 3 months and then 3 months of no sun......And #2.. how many times does the sun rise and set over Ottawa in 24 hours....I’ll give you 1 hour for sun rise and one hour for sunset....look at the time stamp on my picture....it’s mid afternoon...and those lines have been on the radar steady for Over a month 24/7...so the official explanation doesn’t hold water...You can look at the same radar map that I’m using....it’s accuweather dot com

So the normal person would settle for the blue pill......and forget about it.....

The abnormal person will take the red pill and investigate, investigate and investigate Some more. I want to know why they are doing it because it’s affecting me, the air I breathe, the water I drink and the food I eat.

Weather modification also involves the use of chemtrails....which is putting heavy metals (and many other things) in the air, the water and food...people and animals.....these are ending up in your body. You can choose to be aware or remain unaware...your family is ingesting all these heavy metal particles...The rabbit hole goes very deep....one topic is tied to another and another and another...like a string of pearls....and none of them are good for us....

• You really don't understand RAdio Detection And Ranging.

The length of those lines indicate how quickly the soft tissues of the human body disintegrate from high frequency RF.

Those three lines were his nuts and both kidneys...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

Edited once, last by airoutlaw ().

• Do you truly believe the crap you post? I thought you were just a troll with a warped sense of humor. Now, you are blaming the imaginary deep state for dueling hurricanes. That is a far stretch, even for you. It does make you unique. You are (I hope!!!) the only human on the planet to believe that.

• Do you truly believe the crap you post? I thought you were just a troll with a warped sense of humor. Now, you are blaming the imaginary deep state for dueling hurricanes. That is a far stretch, even for you. It does make you unique. You are (I hope!!!) the only human on the planet to believe that.

I would suggest you do some serious research into weather modification. HAARP is a good place to start. It’s a secret government weather modification project. It’s an ionosphere heater. It changes weather patterns. The back to back cat 5 hurricanes that hit New Orleans is a perfect example.

This is one example.

When Trump ran his campaign On draining the swamp he was talking about ending the deep state. The deep state is the super rich people that control the world governments including ours. They want a one world government. And you And I aren’t included in their plans. 9/11 was also their plan to put more Surveillance restrictions on us by creating a fake war with Iraq. There were no WMDs there. It was fake news.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/…may-be-planning-now/13808

I’ve been studying and researching weather modification for over 15 years and you have 15 minutes of denial.....👌

• climate change....deep state wants it.....read this article and see how much CO2 humans breathed out.....which is a big contributor to “climate change” Bill Gates and other deep state operatives have a very simple solution.....exterminate several billion people....Reduces the CO2 levels to a more sustainable number.....Less utility uses, less cow eaters....more clean air for them....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sus…itch-could-163407218.html

so if you’re on the I’m all for climate change bandwagon ....be careful what you wish for......I’m sure your name isn’t on the save this one list.....unless you're extremely rich.....and are part of their club.

• The climate debate is getting old, but I'll bet you have a treasure trove of information on time travel.

Please enlighten us.

I’m Not on the climate debating team. I’m on the weather modification team. We had an ice age 12000 years ago. Cave men caused it from burning fossil wood. And dinosaur methane fart gas was still part of the atmosphere. We’re doomed. If the little 16 year old Gretchen would keep her mouth shut CO2 emissions would certainly drop. If snowflake liberals would quit crying about everything that doesn’t go their way the CO2 emissions would drop.