Weather modification

• you’re a “never” conspiracy guy......some day, something you see or hear will change your mind....as I did.......you only see what you’re ready to see....soon all will be revealed. I saw actual proof with my own eyes to prove a conspiracy truth to me up until that exact moment I had my doubts. That day as I watched what was going on I saw and completely understood what was happening. And I knew without a doubt what the conspiracy was saying was indeed true. That was the day I began to take things seriously. The radars are another proof, regardless of your meteorological degree...

the general public is more concerned with fixed sporting events, the karfashions and taking pouty lipped selfies. To busy involved in unreality to see the real one.

• There is a difference between knowing and not wanting to know

There is also a difference between thinking you know and really knowing - - - just saying 8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• There is also a difference between thinking you know and really knowing - - - just saying 8o

That sounds likely conspiracy...

I’ve seen too much evidence to dismiss all of it as junk....

you make it sound like our government would always be truthful and would never hide anything from us...there are many black projects....big big secrets ....which costs us taxpayers trillions of dollars...

Wouldn’t you like to see some of what that kind of money buys?

Hiding it and spinning the stories is a conspiracy...

• Bigdog

Most stupid question you will ever be asked...

Why are you not ionized weather seeding material?

With all this behind the government, dark dealings, secrets, and all seeing...

Didn't see you listed on the Secret Society rolls.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I’ve been showing you the evidence and you choose to ignore it..... I’m not faking the weather radar returns ....

no - you have been showing me weather radar maps and then telling me what you think it means - - - your belief that it means what you tell us means no matter how sincerely you believe it does not make it evidence

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• while I’m showing you some photographic evidence...I wouldn’t be telling you about this if I didn’t read about the explanations of the technology being used....it’s from cell towers, Gwen towers, radar and satellites..... could even be other things I’m not aware of...

if you had any curiosity which it sounds like you’re just willing to ignore it, or pass all of it off as the government wants you to....(you’ll falling for their denials and spin) there is info you can search all over the net...

as I said earlier....I was not a conspiracy guy.....a small pop up ad appeared on a corner of a page I was looking at that contained info I decided to investigate myself.....I’m glad I did get more informed.....but I didn’t believe it until I actually saw clear undeniable evidence of it with my own eyes....that combined with the written info I researched connected the dots for me.....upon further investigations into related topics convinced me more and more.....I have seen no info except from the government, which I take with a grain of salt.....to dispute much of what I’ve turned up.

The stories continue to get deeper and darker....and to be honest....some of it has kept me awake unable to fall asleep, many nights. I don’t scare easily....That’s how disturbing much of it is. I’ll just say it includes mass death. Some of it is really believable and some is a little out there......not that I don’t believe it but I could use more proof.....but I put nothing past the deep state....which isn’t a conspiracy....hopefully all will be revealed soon....with massive amounts of proof coming to light......much of which will make your eyes bug out...blow your mind and hurt your heart.....in disbelief....

most of the rumors I’ve ever heard were always based on real info...

my advice is to expand your thinking a do some research you’ll be convinced to go one way or another....

• Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not REALLY out do get you.

I don't mind the toilet paper shortage too much. I just worry about running out of tinfoil .

Better start buying and eating Hershey Kisses … save the rapping. I eat lots of Kisses and could start saving the rappers for you.

• I'm all about conspiracy theories big dog... but even this seems - tinfoil hat-ish...

I'd be more inclined to believe in weapons designed and accidentally or purposely released into the public that were intended as a type of Biochemical Warfare... rather than they are making it storm...

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• search this ......government weather control

https://geopolitics.co/2015/06…they-can-control-weather/

https://www.wanttoknow.info/wa…omagnetic_warfare_weapons

the military developed this years ago. You have witnessed big tests and didn’t realize it. when you find out what they were you won’t believe it.

There is one other element, these things could have been done by the government or another government.

Don’t forget this is going to be sanitized for general public consumption meaning it could contain “spin” to confuse you.

So now you have a foot in the door are you going to run with it or bury your head?

it gets very deep and some of it is scary. Prepare yourself for the unbelievable.

I have a really scary theory for you if you remember the dead red winged blackbirds in Bee bee Arkansas two New Years eves in a row. It will keep you awake when you realized the implications and what it means for everyone you know and love. You can not protect them because it’s too late.

• a military that can control the weather can control the battlefield. Yes it was developed as a weapon and it can be deployed around the world and I’m sure it already was many times.

control an enemy’s ability to feed itself and you win. With drought or flooding and the best part is it looks like nature has gone wild, that damn global warming junk. Why is the government pushing that conspiracy story. To cover secret weapons. Oh and I’m not suicidal.

And this technology could already be obsolete with the development of newer more powerful weapons.

• Sporting events, naked and afraid, kardashians, soap operas, Facebook, WWE, MSM is all designed to keep you distracted and oblivious to the real things going on around you. Things to hurt you and control you.

I choose to spend my time constantly educating myself about the real world.

Search......how many times a day are we on camera

https://m.reolink.com/how-many…caught-on-camera-per-day/

https://kdvr.com/news/trending…ecurity-cameras-each-day/

you can now be tracked by the Way you walk, they don’t even need to see your face.

I know you don’t care because you don’t do anything wrong. You’ve already been categorized as to if you’ll go along willingly or resist. A I has already figured that out from all of your buying habits. And the stores you’ve been seen in, security cameras. Every business had them. If those images are sent to a computer they (NSA) have it.

we’re getting closer to communism. Enjoy Comrade.