Weather modification

• Beginning to think most of us are way behind Bigdog in our afternoon liquor intake...

before I quit drinking in 2017 I couldn't make since of some of BigDogs theories and now almost 3 years later without a single drink its pretty much the same - - In the end though its all good BigDog seems to be a good guy who just walks different path - - - its cool 8)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• first of all it doesn’t hurt the young....old and sick....who’s the most worthless segment of the population? They need young worker bees...not old and sickly.

nobody knows if they already have a cure or not. They could already have taken the cure shots....if you’re on the list...

Sept 11, is a special date for the Illuminati ...just saying... 9/11 is a conspiracy attack to implement all the security measures, like all the cameras, facial recognition and homeland security and a bunch of hidden laws that weren’t made public. Bush 1&2 are up to their necks in it.....#1 was in the CIA when Kennedy was killed....by Johnson...

https://whowhatwhy.org/2017/10…w-bush-jfk-assassination/

everything is a conspiracy...no exceptions...

chemtrails isn’t necessarily for mind control....it can do and infect and affect lots of things.....one of which is weather Modification. Just look up and you can watch them spraying 24 hours before it’s going to rain...

the government isn’t going to broadcast this stuff in public. The public won’t react kindly to knowing the new world order wants to kill everyone. This is the swamp Trumps wants to drain....remember his words about the 30 generals behind him.....the generals picked Trump to run for president...because of his patriotism, his non politician status, his love of country and he had enough money that he couldn’t be bought. The swamp runs very very deep...and worldwide. Soon everything will be exposed...Trump is playing chess with the deep state and he is always steps ahead of the,.....the deep state pushed for the impeachment....hoax..they want him gone....because they know he knows....all their secrets... and they are ugly.

• Not rightly sure how to say this.

But, that fellow buying into the conspiracy theories and building his own.

Possibly has a glass ass and steel balls.

Wants to jump into the breeding pool, but is afraid of the out cum.

Has no real experience to base it on, but excuses as to why others should avoid it.

Worst case, he shatters his ass and enjoys it.

Think I finally caught up with his liquor intake...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• when you blow up the picture (on the weather site) you can see all the artificial wave lines converge at an airport....that’s where 99% of the weather radars are located...I know it’s just a coincidence...

They show up 12 -24 hours before it’s supposed to rain or snow....just like the chemtrails...anyone can verify the chemtrails by just going outside and looking up......watch them turn into artificial cloud cover..

Sometimes you can see these lines show up on the local tv weather radar ....but somehow they lower the sensitivity so they don’t show up...

• They can also change the pitch angle to see lower elevations of clouds at further distance.

This sometimes results in ground clutter echoes.

Or, they can now see your tin foil pointed head cover.

• how do you explain this radar return?

At 3:45 AM Sunday March 15...2020...

weather modification is happening in many different forms...using weather radars, cell towers, Qwen towers, satellites, chemtrails and other strange waves.....been going on for many decades....5G might be part of it too....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…nd_Wave_Emergency_Network

sereval years ago local weathermen across the country reported on the funny looking radar returns and the chemtrails....the radars were dialed back so you could barely see the chemtrails and they were told to not report on these things or else......so the weathermen were threatened by the government ....talk about the weather not about stuff....

• how do you explain this radar return?

At 3:45 AM Sunday March 15...2020...

Well Mulder, because you want to believe...

You will dig up some other reason.

That one is pretty simple.

You requested Pennsylvania weather radar.

You got the conglomeration compiled by computer weather radars.

You scanned out to Florida...

Some site in Florida is scanning sea level over ocean view and receiving inland ground clutter return.

• I'd say BigDog needs a full medical eval and, likely, meds.

My younger brother (#2 of 3), a 20-year career Navy vet, started buying into all this bullshit and then took his own life in 2017. Paranoid schizophrenia.

I’m sorry to hear about your brother and I don’t know what he was privy to in the service.....I’ve been doing research on many different things related to the service, the deep state, aliens and other things for over fifteen years....I’ll be honest some of these things if even remotely true are very unbelieveablely scary. I’ve lost lots sleep. It was very depressing to connect the dots to see what they could implement against the people of our country and the world. I’ll just say this....it is not for the benefit of mankind. Things I wish now I didn’t know. Things I would never want my family and friends to experience. He could have learned about some of these things first hand. Things that the average person would absolutely think was made up fantasy stuff. Things I don’t even want to believe. There is much evil afoot.

long story short if they proceed/succeed billions of people won’t exist anymore. It has to do with wealth and power. And believe it or not this is connected to ..the deep state and the swamp creatures.

to be clear I was never a conspiracy guy....but after seeing with my own eyes and researching many different theory’s never underestimate what and who are capable of. I take nothing for granted now of the potential. I don’t pretend to know everything......much of which an average person can’t do because of lack of money and access to needed materials. Much of which has been scrubbed from the internet....things I saw and read are no longer there to share with others. So one would have to ask why? There is probably over 99% of this information hidden. Certainly not meant for viewing by the average citizen. The average person can not process and comprehend this info. Mostly because of denial.....they won’t do that... not my government. Not my fellow citizens.

I would love nothing better than to have this info available to show people to prove in no uncertain terms these plans. For me or anyone to just tell you without actual proof (which now can’t be accessed) is even harder for you to believe. If I hadn’t see these materials before they disappeared I would think it was all baloney....to have people not believe you is also frustrating....we don’t control the internet. We don’t have the power the government has to control it, our computers, our phones, our TVs. The government has many deep secrets.

What the NSA can collect, listen to and store is mind boggling .....every form/type of communication, computer keystroke and electronic transaction banking and credit cards, from every individual with every device worldwide. You can not do anything that involves the use of wired or wireless connections that they can’t gather and monitor. That’s almost 7 billion people. Everybody has their own individual electronic file. Filled with all of this. They know what size underwear you bought at any store with your credit card. They know what you eat, who you call, what you talked about, what channel and show you watched, and what I’m typing right here right now.

This is why they are now very concerned with the chinese 5G and all their electronics we buy. They are loaded with spy stuff collecting all of our info. Alexa is one of the biggest spy devices you willingly install in you home....it records Everything 24/7. Doorbell cameras....smart TVs that can watch and listen to you....don’t do “things” in front of your tv you don’t want strangers to see.

Don’t forget about satellites that can see a dime on the sidewalk and tell if it’s heads or tails. Facial recognition. I just read about a riot somewhere and their government used facial recognition to identify 1,100 individuals for arrest. Think about that.

just because you don’t believe something doesn’t mean it’s not real. The government is at least 60 years ahead of us.