Weather modification

• are you saying the government is controlling the direction and intensity of storms?

and what would this be?

aerodynamic-and-exhaust-contrails-together.jpg

and did the u.s. government bring down the twin towers?

please tell

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• lets take this one at a time

government controlling storms? NO

what would that be? a jet

what took down the twin towers? a couple jets took down the twin towers

• This is hilarious!!! I only spent 18 years reading legal docs for lawsuits so I’m not experienced enough to to understand these (:00008356::00008356::00008356:) but I have seen much better Pro Se documents and truly crappy documents than these. I won’t waste your time posting the lawsuit against Walmart for installing a camera in a customers tv 24 years ago and broadcasting pictures of the customer in his underwear on the store TVs. And then we put “scantily clad women” in cashier positions to entice him. Anyone can make fake court documents. You would think they would at least take the time to put some fake court filing stamps on too. :00008356::00008356::00008356:

• I’ve been watching this thing for 3 weeks....it hasn’t moved it’s been on the radar the entire time. If it’s warm enough to rain it’s green....if it’s snowing it shows up as snow.....the weather systems cross over top of it.

it is a radar wave that appears to originate outside of Toronto.....

I can’t figure out why it’s been turned on 24/7 for at least 3 weeks....what are they trying to do? I know they can use it to direct weather patterns....in different directions.

a few years ago WPXI in Pittsburgh was announcing they had the most powerful weather radar with 1 million watts.....that’s over kill if you ask me.... they stopped announcing that since.

I’m sure the government paid for the radar upgrade and it can control it at will. Probably have them all around the country.....

• If the government could in fact control weather why would they be messing with our own weather here at home when they could very quickly obtain world dominance by controlling the weather of other countries?

Seriously, mad at china for unfair trade - - - throw a few storms their way or perhaps a nice drought that wipes out crops and make them dependent on us - screw financial sanctions - who would need them if they could use weather instead?

weather control would be one of the most powerful weapons ever made and you think they would use it to futz with things in Pennsylvania?

Really?

• Anyone remember the movie Our Man Flint?

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• who said they were only doing in in the uS? first of all don’t think for a minute you or I really matter to the deep state new world order...they want most of us dead....we’re talking billions dead.....a bad virus could do just such a thing without looking fishy...

“ the virus mutated and we can’t stop it” sounds believable to the average person.

it goes back to the deep state that wants a one world government.

look at the date of this video....it was specifically picked to be given on that date....what else just happened to go on on that date....

it’s just a coincidence that it happened on that date on his sons watch.....but there is nothing to see here...

guess you won’t believe it about causing earthquakes either. It can also be used to steer and control the power of a hurricane....i think that happened with back to back hurricanes hitting the exact same spot in Louisiana ...New Orleans...

it can be used to create flooding situations with way too much rain or drought conditions with no rain. Can’t grow food in either one.

if you don’t know what a chemtrail is the story doesn’t matter. Controlling the weather with too much or not enough water controls how much food is produced.....if you control

the food supply you control the population.

if you look at that map you will see the “wave” is indicating rain. The wave heats up the air in the wave and that makes moisture because it’s hotter than the surrounding air. It might not even be raining under the wave but there is enough moisture to show up on radar....I’m not sure if it’s a microwave or a radar wave....

the same thing happens when it’s cold enough to snow. The wave shows up like snow because of the moisture...

when Trump said he’s going to drain the swamp.....this is all part of the evil that is in the swamp...we all need him to be successful. That’s all 7 billion people on the planet.

• do you think China has spies in our government?

do you think it’s possible the virus was created here and taken to China? Who’s getting the blame for the virus? How many people live in China?

everything is a conspiracy....

why do you think they want to develop the cure here?

• blame whoever you want....it’s still happening....you can watch it in real time....this goes on all around the country a different times.....you can see these radar signatures show up very often aiming in different directions...this one seems stuck right where it is.

• If they intentionally wanted to kill people with a virus they sure picked a weak virus to do it with - - also if you wanted to kill people with a virus would you really wait until after you started spreading it to try to make a cure - - or would you already have that cure stashed away - just in case?

as to Bush sr making a speech on September 11th - - - so what - - - - I am sure if I did a search for things using the date Sept 11 I could find hundreds of things that happened on the 11th of September throughout history - and they would have no more to do with the 9/11 attacks than the fact that I once took a shit on September 11th

if mind control com trails were real then why havent they controlled your mind? if it really worked wouldn't we all be in the matrix? if they wanted to wipe out China with a virus can't they do any better than a virus with an over 90% survival rate?

if all of these things you say they are trying to do were real why havent they been successful? is our Government with all of its might really that incapable?