First look at Trixie...

• They aren’t finished yet, but here is a sneak peak at the rear speakers. They aren’t subs, they are full range speakers and there will also be two in the front! All powered by around 2000 watts! And yes, they will still open up for storage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• [quote='MiM','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7466-first-look-at-trixie/&postID=260333#post260333']

Very nice! Who's doing the work? More details please...

[/quote]

Probox. They make speaker top systems for ATV and have taken on this project as kind of a prototype... I will share more once they are done, but I was excited to see these pics today.

• [quote='Frankie55','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7466-first-look-at-trixie/&postID=260343#post260343']

Insane, absolutely insane and your rear tire looks like a motocross tire! Enjoy:)

[/quote]

Haha. That’s not my tire...

• I'd like to know how they bled the clutch since there is no bleeder valve. Polaris says it's a self bleeding system and you just have to pump the pedal a gazillion times to let the air bleed itself out. Just wondering if they changed that system in the newer model years

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I'd like to know how they bled the clutch since there is no bleeder valve. Polaris says it's a self bleeding system and you just have to pump the pedal a gazillion times to let the air bleed itself out. Just wondering if they changed that system in the newer model years

my clutch master cylinder was replaced under warranty. After installation they

applied vacuum while cycling to remove air.

• They aren’t finished yet, but here is a sneak peak at the rear speakers. They aren’t subs, they are full range speakers and there will also be two in the front! All powered by around 2000 watts! And yes, they will still open up for storage...
    7a3144aab351fee7f0f896aa022735ad.jpg
    9c250be7ee5956401e951abb4ac5741a.jpg

Looks like a clean setup...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

7a3144aab351fee7f0f896aa022735ad.jpg
    9c250be7ee5956401e951abb4ac5741a.jpg

That is a very nice set up. It would be nice if they got on board and made these for the SS. I had a probox in my dually and loved it well built and sounded great.

:flag_United_States::BLACKSS::COLDAIRSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SUPERCHARGERSS::COILOVERSS:

S O G Member - TRAKHAMR

• Dude! I can here that here in Washington state! Seriously, that looks incredible and I hope you put up a sound clip or two even though they will never do it justice. Gonna have to hear that in person. Did you use a sub with those massive speakers? also, does the rear tower have rearward and forward facing speakers? Congratulations man, I've never seen anything like this.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Dude! I can here that here in Washington state! Seriously, that looks incredible and I hope you put up a sound clip or two even though they will never do it justice. Gonna have to hear that in person. Did you use a sub with those massive speakers? also, does the rear tower have rearward and forward facing speakers? Congratulations man, I've never seen anything like this.

Thanks! The tower has passive radiators on the front side. There are also two 6 x 9 to match the tower speakers inside where the factory speaker pods were. No there is not a subwoofer The system doesn’t need them. Those are 10” full range speakers with compression horn tweeters. I will definitely post a video. Where in Washington State? I grew up there..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk>

• [quote='SlingLow','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7466-first-look-at-trixie/&postID=265402#post265402']

Where in Washington State? I grew up there..

I am born and raised in the Vancouver (not B.C.) Washington (not D.C.) area.

[/quote]

We lived in Hazel Dell when I was very young, but I spent most of my childhood and HS years in Spokane.

• We lived in Hazel Dell when I was very young, but I spent most of my childhood and HS years in Spokane.

Small world brireeves629 ! I grew up in Hazel Dell on 86th St near Jason Lee Jr High School. Graduated from Columbia River High down the street in '78. My folks owned a house there for 42 years.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• [quote='SlingLow','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7466-first-look-at-trixie/&postID=265428#post265428']

We lived in Hazel Dell when I was very young, but I spent most of my childhood and HS years in Spokane.

Small world brireeves629 ! I grew up in Hazel Dell on 86th St near Jason Lee Jr High School. Graduated from Columbia River High down the street in '78. My folks owned a house there for 42 years.

[/quote]

If my math is correct, we lived in Hazel Dell from 1976 - 1979. My parents ran a group home there.