Ruby back from the shop

• Went to Freedom Power Sports to collect Ruby today. They replaced the master cylinder and bled the clutch - she drives much better now and the clutch engages much closer to the floor as I am used to from driving many other manual transmission vehicles.

It was a damp & windy day, stayed on surface streets all the way home & didn't open her up much past 50, but I'll go riding Sunday if the weather is good.

My only complaint is that Ruby was pretty dirty. They took about 20 minutes to clean her up, but she still needs plenty of TLC - if only the weatherman will turn off the damp & greasy gloop for a few days!;(

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• [quote='Doc&Ruby','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7465-ruby-back-from-the-shop/&postID=260318#post260318']

Went to Freedom Power Sports to collect Ruby today. They replaced the master cylinder and bled the clutch - she drives much better now and the clutch engages much closer to the floor as I am used to from driving many other manual transmission vehicles.

It was a damp & windy day, stayed on surface streets all the way home & didn't open her up much past 50, but I'll go riding Sunday if the weather is good.

My only complaint is that Ruby was pretty dirty. They took about 20 minutes to clean her up, but she still needs plenty of TLC - if only the weatherman will turn off the damp & greasy gloop for a few days!;(slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/93171/

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/93172/

[/quote]

The red looks really cool. I love my Orange Madness, but the red is definitely cool looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk