Custom Spoilers?

• before wing/with wing

Did not like or trust the supplied hardware so I ran a stainless bolt through with acorn nuts, cut off the upper tab and added stainless wire just in case...

Dropped my average MPG by 2. That was a bit of a surprise.

Nice job. Come do mine!

• I think it came from the factory like this. Not so great quality control. The brackets were dirty but not dirt... some kind of manufacturing dust, almost like sawdust. The brackets are dinged - I can touch those areas up. There is one scrape on the spoiler down to the carbon fiber. Gotta figure out how to seal that.

After hearing that if I decide to get one I think I'll just head out to the local junkyard and get one there.

• I heard back from the seller. They have always been a class act. They said $100 off for the trouble, but I don't think that's enough. They also said they are dropping these Twist Dynamic Spoilers in favor of the new NRG ones.

I'll think about this. I may go with the NRG then if the quality is better...........

• frankly I think I would return it and get my money back. These things are not cheep and their primary purpose is to enhance the looks of the sling. Return it and find one that isnt flawed

if you are anything like me you will always notice the flaws even if others dont and personally that would bug me

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• just looked at the NRG site here NRG Innovations and their CF wings sell for a good amount less than the Twist wing - their 59 inch wing is only $449 compared to the $929 Twist wants for a 56 inch wing - - If you could get the NRG wing with the Twist style mounts that attach to the roll hoops I think that might be the way to go

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• just looked at the NRG site here NRG Innovations and their CF wings sell for a good amount less than the Twist wing - their 59 inch wing is only $449 compared to the $929 Twist wants for a 56 inch wing - - If you could get the NRG wing with the Twist style mounts that attach to the roll hoops I think that might be the way to go

Yep I made the decision last night to send it back after the vendor agreed about Twist Dynamics poor quality control. Already did this morning what someone suggested - I traced the Twist end caps onto heavy cardboard. I'll find somebody somewhere to make me those style ends. Hopefully!

• Yep I made the decision last night to send it back after the vendor agreed about Twist Dynamics poor quality control. Already did this morning what someone suggested - I traced the Twist end caps onto heavy cardboard. I'll find somebody somewhere to make me those style ends. Hopefully!

I might be able to help you out there. And by me I mean my nephew, an extremely talented fabricator. Are those end caps aluminum or something else?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• I might be able to help you out there. And by me I mean my nephew, an extremely talented fabricator. Are those end caps aluminum or something else?

They are coated carbon fiber. Thank you so much for the possible offer. Let me first wait until the new one comes in so I can see how it looks with the ends it comes with. Who knows in person I might like it.

• Everyone was right! The best option was to paint the ends orange and leave the rest alone. I never was too keen on spoilers but now that my Wind Restrictor is gone I LOVE it. Just a few more little things (like trying to get the bolt out with a sheared head that my air ride installer left me with, nice...) and I'm ready for Maggie Valley.

• studiopeg Did you ever sell your wind restrictor? Interested if you still have it

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• Just a comment about the wind restrictor ....if it’s etched with a design....I have the flames....you can pretty much count on not seeing through it to well. I have a rear view mirror mounted on my roof and you don’t see much. But I’m used to driving vans so I hardly use the rear view mirror. I rely on the door mirrors. Even in the slingshot.

• Just a comment about the wind restrictor ....if it’s etched with a design....I have the flames....you can pretty much count on not seeing through it to well. I have a rear view mirror mounted on my roof and you don’t see much. But I’m used to driving vans so I hardly use the rear view mirror. I rely on the door mirrors. Even in the slingshot.

Your slingshot has doors?

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE