1320 Exhaust V1 & 1320 Exhuast V2

• For the people who has the 1320 exhaust V1or V2 when you go over speed bumps do you hit the exhaust on the speed bump since it sticks below the slingshot. I had a couple of people ask me this recently and I am wondering the same thing now.

• I don't know which model I had but it was the one that was goes back below the frame and had dual tip at the back.

It would drag on every speed bump as well as on uneven streets when driving aggressively, it ended up breaking a header.

Not worth putting on as far as I am concerned.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• If your speaking of the front exit exhaust with the tailpipe hanging just below the muffler, my answer is no, it doesn’t hit? I don’t know how, as I’ve driven over bumps, and humps expecting it to drag off! But not a scrap so far😳 The tip is angled, and appears to be touching the ground, but hasn’t! It’s the 1320 V2.

Day’s are long, and year’s are short. Enjoy the long days:)

Edited once, last by Melloreel ().

• For the people who has the 1320 exhaust V1or V2 when you go over speed bumps do you hit the exhaust on the speed bump since it sticks below the slingshot. I had a couple of people ask me this recently and I am wondering the same thing now.

I just recently installed the 1320 performance rear exit exhaust with the stock header. I have been over multiple speed bumps and speed humps and have not scraped it once. I have an over sized rear tire as it is a 22" 305 so I bought the big tire upgrade kit and it doesn't scrape or hit the rear tire either. I have not had any issues except it has brought the sound up to head level. But if you don't mind the louder noise then . . . . . . As for me, I have not had any issues whatsoever from this exhaust and am satisfied.

• I have the 1320 rear exit quad tip exhaust and 1320 header V1 recently installed. There are not any speed bumps near me but there are plenty of railroad tracks that I cross. Some in pretty bad shape too. I have not had any issues with them. What I have noticed is a bunch of black carbon in the two center exhaust ports and I get an occasional backfire at the end of first gear when I drive aggressively. Thinking I need to get Bob's or ZZP's tune.

Always be yourself unless you can be Batman.
    Then be Batman!

• so far I have not had the backfire or carbon buildup either. I guess I am not running aggressively enough lol. what grade of fuel do you run? I run the 93 all the time, never less. and I put gas cleaner and other boost stuff in. I was told all of that stuff is unnecessary but don't want to take chances lol.

• I had the V2 version with the stock muffler and a Cat delete for 3 months or so and no rubbing (tons of speed bumps here in GA.) I now have the Welters 2.5 sidekick on and still no rubbing.

As for this

I get an occasional backfire at the end of first gear when I drive aggressively. Thinking I need to get Bob's or ZZP's tune.

I have Bob's tune with a DDM Supercharger and I have 357 Mag sounding backfires and some decent flames at night. I have scared people as I passed them while shifting. :thumbsup:

• I had the V2 version with the stock muffler and a Cat delete for 3 months or so and no rubbing (tons of speed bumps here in GA.) I now have the Welters 2.5 sidekick on and still no rubbing.

As for this

I have Bob's tune with a DDM Supercharger and I have 357 Mag sounding backfires and some decent flames at night. I have scared people as I passed them while shifting. :thumbsup:

I can also confirm on this both my slings(one ZZP and one has Bob's) can create some fireworks under certain circumstances , The ZZP does it more frequently under HARD deceleration/engine breaking and both tunes can some time do it on a 2nd gear revlimiter upshift to 3rd.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Ecotec engines do not cut fuel 100% on engine decel which is what results in the back fire. It also happens bouncing off the rev limiter. I would definitely not call it an issue with either tune as both can be remedied by changing your driving style a little or shifting before you bounce off the rev limiter. You’re really not making any more power beyond 6800RPMs anyway so shifting there or at 7k should eliminate back fires while shifting.

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

ZZPerformance EST 2000 - Go Fast Not Broke

• I had the 1320 with quad tips installed at SSITR's 2018 and it did have some scuff marks on it a couple of weeks later when I removed it. If you are thinking about this muffler I would sell it for 1/2 price shipped.

Just curious why your selling? Too loud?

Day’s are long, and year’s are short. Enjoy the long days:)