Airplane cameras in the back of the seats...

• Just returned from a trip to the Philippines on Philippines Airlines the Boeing 777's that we flew on both ways had no visible cameras in the entertainment systems that I could see. we were in economy and I did notice the systems were larger and of a different type in business class so I dont know if they had cameras or not.

As a side note I could see why someone would want to use the camera to see me, after all I am damn good looking and if they let me know I would be happy to give any tips I know that might help them achieve the same degree of oldness and perfection those 15 hour flights do get a bit boring so why not

8o8o

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Their already replacing the eyes in mannequins at clothing stores with video camera's, next they will be putting them in our bathrooms with our governments blessing of course. Privacy means nothing to corporate bozo's.

• Just returned from a trip to the Philippines on Philippines Airlines the Boeing 777's that we flew on both ways had no visible cameras in the entertainment systems that I could see. we were in economy and I did notice the systems were larger and of a different type in business class so I dont know if they had cameras or not.

As a side note I could see why someone would want to use the camera to see me, after all I am damn good looking and if they let me know I would be happy to give any tips I know that might help them achieve the same degree of oldness and perfection those 15 hour flights do get a bit boring so why not

8o8o

Not to mention, humble as well.