Slingshots Uncorked 2019 (Fri, Apr 12th 2019, 11:48 pm - Sun, Apr 14th 2019, 12:48 am)

Date

Slingshots Uncorked 2019

Fri, Apr 12th 2019, 10:48 pm - Sat, Apr 13th 2019, 11:48 pm

103 2nd St, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

22 participants, 40 undecided and 3 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 5th 2019, 10:57 pm
  • Accuweather shows a better forecast.

Weather channel is crazy.

LAke weather too but this looks much better IMO , two pictures I order of day and night starting Friday.

• Ignore Jdin . He will be trailering down. And, many of us have unpleasant stories about his weather prediction abilities.

Still doing the sun dance.

Will decide tomorrow at noon if we are taking 3 wheels or 4. But, no matter what, we will be there. Never missed a MACAWS event.

• I've been feverishly watching weather and unless things improve, I am bowing out for now. I absolutely hate missing out on this opportunity to enjoy the fellowship of this great group of folks. Have fun all and if things change for the better I'll be there early Saturday morning. I already have my bottle of Crown and will travel if weather permits.

• I've been feverishly watching weather and unless things improve, I am bowing out for now. I absolutely hate missing out on this opportunity to enjoy the fellowship of this great group of folks. Have fun all and if things change for the better I'll be there early Saturday morning. I already have my bottle of Crown and will travel if weather permits.

Nooooo! We missed you last time. Come for the friends, slings be damned.

Come on 4 wheels if you have to. I am bringing something better than Crown...

• My honey decided we come on 4 wheels, she said enough with riding in the rain for a long time since eureka springs ride home.

So will see everyone tomorrow late afternoon.

Cool. 4 wheels ain't no crime. Not posting, is a crime. Look forward to seeing you and yours again, again, again, again. Let's close the back yard porch at the hotel again, again, again. You may be one of the few people in the world with a liver bigger than mine. Props to that.

I would normally offer virtual hugs to Barbie, but I will deliver in person in 24 hours. Hopefully she can wait that long, but, women are sometimes mysterious... Hopefully you can deal with it until I get there.

• I got to Clarksville at 1:45 PM and stopped at the ABC for a little bottle of Crown

A "LITTLE" bottle of Crown?!?!?! I think that's considered a crime or something!!!! :00008172:

Rain or shine, we will be there. The executive decision has been made...

by my wife. :00008084:

Well, the Crown may have had a little bit to do with the decision!!!!

• She's all cleaned up and loaded. Now if I can just get Denise to do the same. Lol! Heading out at 5:30am in the morning. See you folks at lunch.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• Look forward to seeing you folks.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• She's all cleaned up and loaded. Now if I can just get Denise to do the same. Lol! Heading out at 5:30am in the morning. See you folks at lunch.

I use one of the Polaris 'Trailering Covers' $$$$ but I think worth the money. about $450.00 I usually load facing forward and have had good luck. Trailering to Kerrville, TX Leaving on Sunday Georgia is going, so I can't ride.

• Hey, we’re in rain or shine. Rain gear at the ready. Riding in the rain sucks but keeps your attention.
    Have a bit of Dickel and Fireball to share. Looking pick up where we left off. Be safe whether it’s four or three wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I got to Clarksville at 1:45 PM and Hit the ABC for a little bottle of Crown

I think there is more than enough for you, Joe and I just got back from Mitch's

• Is anyone going to the lunch at Brewer today? I want to go to at least show my support and see everyone but I figure the ride will be canceled due to the weather. May be bringing the cage instead. :( Anyone know what time the festivities start at Brewer? I couldn’t find an itinerary for Friday.

• Is anyone going to the lunch at Brewer today? I want to go to at least show my support and see everyone but I figure the ride will be canceled due to the weather. May be bringing the cage instead. :( Anyone know what time the festivities start at Brewer? I couldn’t find an itinerary for Friday.

We are meeting at the hotel around 0900, leave about 9:30, Gets us at Brewers around 10. Maybe 12-12:30 Lunch?

Best guess

• Ignore Jdin . He will be trailering down. And, many of us have unpleasant stories about his weather prediction abilities.

Still doing the sun dance.

Will decide tomorrow at noon if we are taking 3 wheels or 4. But, no matter what, we will be there. Never missed a MACAWS event.

My weather predictions where just fine. Not my fault everyone left 2hrs later than scheduled.

• Hey all we’re heading to Brewers, rainy here now but looks to be intermittent Told to be there at 10.
    Rain gear a must

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, it’s really overcast here but no rain yet. I’ll take a chance with the SS. I plan to be there around 9 to see if they can work me in for a quick inspection. Can’t wait to see everyone!