Slingshots Uncorked 2019 (Fri, Apr 12th 2019, 11:48 pm - Sun, Apr 14th 2019, 12:48 am)

Date

Slingshots Uncorked 2019

Fri, Apr 12th 2019, 10:48 pm - Sat, Apr 13th 2019, 11:48 pm

103 2nd St, Clarksville, VA 23927

Participants

22 participants, 40 undecided and 3 do not participate

Closing Date: Apr 5th 2019, 10:57 pm
  • The smaller one

If you are going to use the 95mm pulley then your belt will need to be 1/2" shorter than what you have on it now. If it is the 100mm then the same belt will work.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• If you are going to use the 95mm pulley then your belt will need to be 1/2" shorter than what you have on it now. If it is the 100mm then the same belt will work.

I'll get the 100mm, with the 95mm you need more than just the belt to use the additional power.

But thanks for mentioning it:thumbsup:

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• Pffft.

Will I be the only one posting that is not boosted? Maybe I DO need to post on 4 wheels. My V6 Ford Fusion can hustle just fine. None of all-y'all are getting away from me on a public road, if I am in that car, unless the cops stop me first.

• Pffft.

Will I be the only one posting that is not boosted? Maybe I DO need to post on 4 wheels. My V6 Ford Fusion can hustle just fine. None of all-y'all are getting away from me on a public road, if I am in that car, unless the cops stop me first.

You do realize you can go faster on three wheels - less weight

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You do realize you can go faster on three wheels - less weight

Pfft again.

Twice the weight, twice the hp, twice the torque. I can seriously hustle down the road. And, a generous back seat for serious baby makin'. Plenty of room for 3 wheels and 4 wheels in my stable.

And, ahem, less weight depends on who is driving...

Anyway, counting the days. Can't wait. Seriously need a recharge.

• We have wine and maybe cookies!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Picking on me, are y'all?

I ain't going to Clarksville to see Slingshots. I have one, and for quite some time. If I want to see a sling, I can just peek into my garage.

I am going to Clarksville to see my friends, who I miss terribly. If I show up in an unboosted sling, thoughtful 4 door family sedan, oil burning Yugo, or helicopter, It doesn't matter. While not everyone likes me, everyone remembers me. When I show up, it is officially a party - I have many references for that assertion.

• Picking on me, are y'all?

I ain't going to Clarksville to see Slingshots. I have one, and for quite some time. If I want to see a sling, I can just peek into my garage.

I am going to Clarksville to see my friends, who I miss terribly. If I show up in an unboosted sling, thoughtful 4 door family sedan, oil burning Yugo, or helicopter, It doesn't matter. While not everyone likes me, everyone remembers me. When I show up, it is officially a party - I have many references for that assertion.

I like you and I don't like most people. LOL! Wife has a Ford Fusion AWD with the turbo V6. I have a lot of respect for that vehicle.

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "Is that all you've got?

• I like you and I don't like most people. LOL! Wife has a Ford Fusion AWD with the turbo V6. I have a lot of respect for that vehicle.

Oh yeah. Now, I understand why we are friends. We are kindred spirits.

Repeating myself, but we do need to hookup again. I am guessing you are a no for Clarksville. But no reason we cannot hookup another time. 30 minutes from your place to mine. Would be delighted to host you and yours in my house again anytime. Any my house is baby friendly. I love babies, though these days on the condition that they are NOT MINE.

And we can chat up Fusions by other comms - I have 2 in my stable. Love 'em.

• I just got a call and have to head to NY for a meeting on Wednesday, I will be back at RDU airport by 3:30 on Thursday and in Clarksville by 5:00 pm. If anyone coming in Thursday wants to meet for dinner I should be able to make it by say 6:30

Post up here or call me Thursday after 5

Mitch

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• MiM

You are being silly. I appeared once in the 2018 calendar, and 3 times in the 2019. Never missed a track day, and even invited you to join me sharing runs. I can do 1000+ miles in a single run, good from 7 degrees to 107 degrees. Have the self control to not burn down my sling after the brake failure light for the 5th time - currently on (really, really, really pissed about that).

Ford Fusions rock. I have 2.

More of a minivan guy are you?

• MiM

More of a minivan guy are you?

I should be with the amount of kids and dogs we have!

No, my Lincoln MKS finally gave out and I had to make a purchase... Another twin turbo...

And yes, the I swapped the wheels and got them used. 😎 Not gently, as 3 of them had curb rash, but for $150 all 4 wheels... Can't beat it! ☺

Now to save up for some downpipes, exhaust, and a tune...

• Mitch. We are off to a great start this week. Got a jump on my work and heading out at 6am on Friday. I'll stay in touch. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!