Our FIRST SALE to kick off the new ownership!

• Tier 1- Either Bobber or Street Fighter edition fenders will be offered at a discount of $100 off original price of $925.00 (plus shipping). Total purchase price is $825 plus actual shipping costs.

Tier 2- Either Bobber or Street Fighter edition fenders will be offered at a discount of $150 off original price of $925.00 (plus shipping) for combined purchases of 10 sets or more. Customers whom purchase sets 1-9 will be refunded $75 via their method of payment used when making their original purchase. Total purchase price is $775 plus actual shipping costs.

Are you guys using that new math?

By the way.. I'm in for the street fighters!

• Are you guys using that new math?

By the way.. I'm in for the street fighters!

HAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE CATCH! I guess you should get the bonus discount for that! Ill fix it now.....this is what I call 'Common Core" math!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• hi all,

I want to see these FENDERS fly off the shelf... and sent to some very happy customers. Please do not hesitate to ask questions. I have my SHOT sitting on bags, so if you have a question about this type of setup fitment, I might be able to give you some guidance. Also I have my front tire/rim setup with 18" x 10.5" - this is a challenging setup BUT this absolutely can be done.

These fenders are strong!! - This is an outstanding opportunity to get them and with the knowledgeable folks on hand.... Lets put STYLN to work :thumbsup:

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• My question actually is if tier 1 is an individual sale price and tier 2 pricing is for 10 buyers, what gets it to tier 3?

I'm sorry buddy! I don't know why after 3 cut and pastes that did not update but its for a combined sale of 15 or more. I just tried to update it again so please let me know if it stuck this time!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I must be getting old! I can't find a link to make the purchase. :/

You are not old buddy! Please PM me and I will get you squared away! The website is not up as of yet but I am trying to work on something so folks may make purchases though it soon! i Believe we are at a confirmed 3 including yourself and only 2 days in so we should be able to get 7 more for the next tier!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• What is the cut off date for group buy and anticipated payment required? :D

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• What is the cut off date for group buy and anticipated payment required? :D

Payment of the $825 is up front and actual shipping is due on ship date. Cut off date for the sale is 3/4/2019 and you can pay via PayPal use "for goods and services" or I can send you an invoice which you can pay securely with a credit card. Sets will start rolling out on Tuesday 2/19 since Monday is a holiday. We currently have 5 sets of Streetfighters ready to ship on Tuesday once paid! So the first 5 will get them right away starting Tuesday.

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• I tell you what brother, if you pay the shipping I will send whatever you select and if that don't work out within the first week, send them back to me (at your shipping cost) and I'll swap them out for ya buddy. That way you have some assurance if your initial purchase don't work out!

Plus I can always sell them to MiM for a slightly used price! HAHAHAHA:D:S

Oh hell yeah... But I already owe Joey too much! 😂

Joey, make sure the bobbers are the ones you send back. Those are the ones I'd get if I had actually gotten a tax return this year... 😔 😭

• Ok ladies and gents! Today is the last day of the group buy for the fenders! We are now up to 6 sold sets and 3 people on the fence! Just need those 3 to jump on board and 1 more to get to the 2nd tier of discounts!

New install video will be up later today as well! It’s a very simple install that even the mechanically declined folks such as myself can do!!

Wednesday we will be announcing something new that we are taking pride in, with the collaboration of a very well known OG Slinger that you just have to love and admire!

Stay tuned and get your fenders before the sale is gone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Any follow up on the rear fenders? :/

• [quote='DER','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7384-our-first-sale-to-kick-off-the-new-ownership/&postID=260148#post260148']

Any follow up on the rear fenders? :/

[/quote]

We are currently working on the mold for the rear fenders. We are doing 2 series, 1 that will accommodate up to a 305 and the 2nd that will accommodate up to a 325 wide tire

Sent from my SM-N960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM