Our FIRST SALE to kick off the new ownership!

• Hello all!!

Sorry for our absence! We have been working tirelessly to streamline a quality product as efficiently as possible on the production of the Three's Da Life fenders! After several weeks of development and testing, we are ready to hit the streets with our front fenders! To kick things off we would like to offer the forum and Facebook group a GROUP BUY sale that will NEVER happen again! We are proud of our ownership of the Three's Da Life Brand and excited to brig you some new and improved fenders from what our buddy aka StickerDick has created! So without further adieu here are the details of our once in a lifetime GROUP BUY sale!!

A group buy offer will be commencing on Tuesday 2/12/2019 on Three's Da Life front fenders for the Polaris Slingshot and on a tier savings promotion.

Tier 1- Either Bobber or Street Fighter edition fenders will be offered at a discount of $100 off original price of $925.00 (plus shipping). Total purchase price is $825 plus actual shipping costs.

Tier 2- Either Bobber or Street Fighter edition fenders will be offered at a discount of $150 off original price of $925.00 (plus shipping) for combined purchases of 10 sets or more. Customers whom purchase sets 1-9 will be refunded $50 via their method of payment used when making their original purchase. Total purchase price is $775 plus actual shipping costs.

Tier 3- Either Bobber or Street Fighter edition fenders will be offered at a discount of $150 off original price of $925.00 (plus FREE shipping) for combined purchases of 15 sets or more. Customers whom purchase sets 1-14 will be refunded the $50 + ACTUAL SHIPPING COSTS via their method of payment used when making their original purchase.Total purchase price is $775 and WE pay the shipping!.

Kits will include all hardware, fender eliminator kit (for recessed area on body panel where stock fenders were removed) and 2 unfinished Black gel coated fenders where customers will have the option to either wrap or paint to their specific or theme (service not included). Hardware will come in black powdercoat unless other options are requested and for an additional fee.

Fenders may be wrapped before delivery for an additional fee.

Rear fenders are still in development and testing and will be ready hopefully the beginning of March.

Installation videos to follow very shortly and full phone support will be offered!

Please let us know if you have any questions and you may call us @ 559-904-9159 if you need further assistance!!

Jonathan

PICS TO FOLLOW!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

Edited 4 times, last by STYLN ().

• Streetfighter sets and Bobber set ready to be cut and a Streetfighter set mounted to a Slingshot at a Dealer in North Carolina!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Whoa! Great news and glad to have you back buddy!!!

I’m in for a set. Not sure which variant at this moment... but count me and 9 of my friends in on it.

Hello friends! Come and get em. :00009453:

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• [quote='mikeboztx','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7384-our-first-sale-to-kick-off-the-new-ownership/&postID=257982#post257982']

I am eagerly awaiting release of rear fender. I have the front fenders already and couldn't be happier. Hopefully a rear fender for stock SL size tire will be available. Oh! and I already got my IRS refund back.

Mike

[/quote]

Our rear fender will be coming soon and will definitely fit a stock SL! I will keep everyone posted on the progress when they are ready!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• [quote='2W2X1','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7384-our-first-sale-to-kick-off-the-new-ownership/&postID=257985#post257985']

Whoa! Great news and glad to have you back buddy!!!

I’m in for a set. Not sure which variant at this moment... but count me and 9 of my friends in on it.

Hello friends! Come and get em. :00009453:

[/quote]

Thanks brother! We greatly appreciate you! We have a lot of things coming up for the Three’s Da Life brand! We’ve got 1 now let’s get at least 9 more for the next tier discount!!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• [quote='Slingrazor','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/7384-our-first-sale-to-kick-off-the-new-ownership/&postID=258022#post258022']

I was able to shim these to fit around my big front tires, 275 40 18s, that are 26 inches tall and 11 inches wide. I would be more than happy to explain how I made them fit. They are one of the best made modifications I have installed on our sling.

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/92487/slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/92486/

[/quote]

Trent that thing looks AMAZING BROTHER!! It’s so fascinating to see how far your machine has come!! Love it man!!

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Help me choose a size. I want to ensure some passenger protection from wet roads with my plastic fenders removed yet at the same time, I would like to air out my bags and rest the SS on the floor and not have the metal fenders touch the hood/wings.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I plan to measure the space between the top of my tire and bottom of the hood when aired out later tonight. Hoping someone with stock SL wheels can give me an installed height on the top most portion of the fender. Trying to see if the street fighter variant will work with the air ride system.

I much prefer the function of the street fighter version over the bobber.

• I plan to measure the space between the top of my tire and bottom of the hood when aired out later tonight. Hoping someone with stock SL wheels can give me an installed height on the top most portion of the fender. Trying to see if the street fighter variant will work with the air ride system.

Joey, I have 6 3/4" from the top of the front tire to the high point of the fender, measuring from the flat of the tread on my '16.5 SL with JRI GT shocks that did not change the ride height.

While I'm here, STYLN can you clarify the difference between tier 2 and tier 3. I didn't quite understand it unless tier 3 is for the second 10 buyers (#11 through 20).

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Thank you Doug. I will see what kind of space I have aired out.

• SlingLow Can you confirm the measurement is from top of tire to top of streetfighter fender? Seems rather tall if so.

I tell you what brother, if you pay the shipping I will send whatever you select and if that don't work out within the first week, send them back to me (at your shipping cost) and I'll swap them out for ya buddy. That way you have some assurance if your initial purchase don't work out!

Plus I can always sell them to MiM for a slightly used price! HAHAHAHA:D:S

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Joey, I have 6 3/4" from the top of the front tire to the high point of the fender, measuring from the flat of the tread on my '16.5 SL with JRI GT shocks that did not change the ride height.

While I'm here, STYLN can you clarify the difference between tier 2 and tier 3. I didn't quite understand it unless tier 3 is for the second 10 buyers (#11 through 20).

Tier 2 you are still paying for shipping but getting them @ $775

Tier 3 I pay shipping and you get them @ $775

:)

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Another thing I would like to mention is the new bracket arms are now slotted even on the 9" so you have some room to make them closer or farther away from the actual tire. We recommend at least a 1/4' at min tho off of the tire. I'll post a pic of the Bracket later tonight.

These fenders can accommodate from stock up to a 24" rim. You will just receive a different length of bracket for those taller tires.

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Our rear fender will be coming soon and will definitely fit a stock SL! I will keep everyone posted on the progress when they are ready!!

how about a rear fender for bigger tires? I went out and purchased 20" fronts 10x9s and a 22" rear 305 10.5

• how about a rear fender for bigger tires? I went out and purchased 20" fronts 10x9s and a 22" rear 305 10.5

When our rear fender comes out it will accommodate a 305 without issues

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM