JDSlingworks 4 Pak Hood Vent

• Dwight Haddock here from JDSlingworks and the 4 Pak Hood Vent.....We want everyone to know that there was a huge computer glitch on our website and we were not receiving all the e mails that were suppose to be sent to our e mail address....There were over 500 e mails we did not receive and we just realized this yesterday and are in contact with everyone who ordered a 4 Pak oranyone who had issues with their credit card or shipping information....Everyone has been either refunded via check or cc charges have been credited to their account....We never were out of business and we sincerely apologize to everyone who this might haveaffected....We are making it right quickly as we can and if anyone has any questions please contact us at jdslingworks@gmail.com and we will resolve any issues and answer any questions....Our website provider has assured us this will not happen again and we have added backups to assure this can't happen again........Once again our sincere apologizes for this error

Looking forward to the spring and great sling rides and hope to see you out there....

Thanks to all for your patience and understanding

• wokka Rob the Slob The better link might be http://www.allthingsslingshot.com their only approved e- commerce web site distributor., You,ll see our retail prices including shipping are the same , but -

1-When dealing with manufacturers who use a distribution/ dealership network, even the big guys like DDM , Welter , Twist, Assault, Madstad, ,ZZP,. etc they all have a designated M.S.R.P. they retail for and they are not about to cut their own dealers off by underselling them for the case of one retail sale. Therefore it is only those dealers who can choose to offer specials below factory direct pricing , like for myself my 5% back. , that comes off of my end not theirs. Of course there are times when the manufacturers will run sales but most dealers will participate in that too. So why not take advantage of any perks you can negotiate with the dealers , it will always be better than the manufacturers regular retail price.

2- More in the case of the small new manufacturers like above , if and when there are problems, and you purchased through Slingmods, Slingshot Only or myself, your money is protected and available to you any time upon asking for a refund if your product hasn't shipped yet. That's given instantly by us e-commerce retailers and then it is we who have to pursue the particular manufacturer and possibly charge backs or what not. to get our money back . so we assume that risk for you.