Want discounted parts, free install, and tune? Read this post!!!

• I am fairly certain I can accommodate this. Would anyone be interested in purchasing said cat delete pipe after I do one pull with it at a 15% discount?

Kyle D

throw in free shipping and I would be very interested :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

Edited once, last by Edward Neal ().

• Kyle D

just incase you missed my above reply - yes I would be interested in the cat delete after you test it

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I would love to do a cat delete and tune. Not sure if installing the cat delete is within my modest wrenching skills, but I'm willing to give it a try.

As for the Tune, I would probably want to do that some time when I'm out of town on business, or over winter months when I ride less to minimize down time. Ruby is pretty much my daily driver 9-10 months of the year.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I would love to do a cat delete and tune. Not sure if installing the cat delete is within my modest wrenching skills ...

As for the Tune, I would probably want to do that some time ...

I can help you with the cat delete Doc and the tune just requires sending your computer out for the tune and sticking it back in when it comes back. If you overnight Botha ways you are looking at less than a week.

• I can help you with the cat delete Doc and the tune just requires sending your computer out for the tune and sticking it back in when it comes back. If you overnight Botha ways you are looking at less than a week.

Thinking pretty strongly about a header & muffler from Kyle D at ZZP Performance.

Waiting to see about performance numbers he posts next week.

This would give me a performance header & cat delete system both for a reasonable price.

Would love to have your help on this; maybe easier to do it at my place as the Slingshot won't have to cool off from the drive to Rogers.

Lunch or dinner would be on me of course! 😁

I can help you with the cat delete Doc and the tune just requires sending your computer out for the tune and sticking it back in when it comes back. If you overnight Botha ways you are looking at less than a week.

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Thinking pretty strongly about a header & muffler from Kyle D at ZZP Performance.

This would give me a performance header & cat delete system both for a reasonable price.

Would love to have your help on this; maybe easier to do it at my place as the Slingshot won't have to cool off from the drive to Rogers.

Is that all ? Lunch or dinner, no tea or Dr Pepper to drink? I don’t know dangerdarrell might have to get restroom break also.LOL

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Thinking pretty strongly about a header & muffler from Kyle D at ZZP Performance.

You are about 3.5 hours away from me, let me know when you do it, if I'm available, I'll come up just for the company and comedic relief and maybe I'll learn something along the way.