What are you looking for

• I had asked this question a few times when Club Slingshot was announced and never got an answer so I will ask again.... what are you looking for from an organization for Slingshot owners?

The Slingshot Owners Group (SOG) has a list longer than my arm of things it wants to provide to owners but I want to make sure we are on the right track.

No, we can't do everything but the only way to not get what you want is to never try.

I'd like to hear what you're looking for - what would be icing on the cake for your Slingshot experience - what's missing - what do you wish there was that you haven't found yet?

• As far as riding events I like the smaller events where you can get to know people.

Perhaps regional possibly state by state. Also think there should be a presence at

Large events possibly hospitality tent. Doesn't need to be much maybe just shade

And water. A momento of the event would be a plus . Think pin ,patch ,decal .

Lots of possibilities to promote brand ;)

• Swag. lots and lots of swag, branded merchandise. Maybe a publication of DIY articles and member rides on a monthly or quarterly basis? Thats a tall order I know since you would need writers etc.

I can help ya with the DIY and the SWAG.

I have over 20 designs in every color you can imagine. Members asked me to offer the moisture wicking material and have it in every color and every size and every style. Just saying that I would not tie myself up for the return on time invested. Why? I haven't sold a single shirt, cap, mug, or anything in over 2 months.

Here is the store. https://slingshotinfo.myshopify.com It would be awesome if someone purchased a shirt a month just to pay the monthly store cost…. :-)

If your looking for a DIY section We are sitting on over 200 How-To threads containing over 5,500 post. Would it be worth the effort to copy the forums DIY section. Let me share the link to the full DIY section on everything from the last 2 years,

DIY or How To ,, Step by Step

And if you need instructions we are in the process of hosting every install manual and video for all the products

https://slingshotinfo.com/filebase/

And for events …. Not sure I would duplicate this section due to the confusion. I hope that SOG puts their event on the calendar here.

https://slingshotinfo.com/cale….php?upcoming-event-list/

My wife said that this post sounded like I was being a butthead. I didn't mean to come off that way….

I just don't want the duplication and the confusion to happen between the sites. That was why I posted this in the format that I did.

Hope everyone understands…...

• I would love to see more participation in local events such as parades, fund raisers, car shows, etc. Also more opportunities to get together locally for meet and greets and great rides. I rarely see folks in my area who own Slings. It seems like I saw them more a couple of years ago than I do now...

• I would love to see more participation in local events such as parades, fund raisers, car shows, etc. Also more opportunities to get together locally for meet and greets and great rides. I rarely see folks in my area who own Slings. It seems like I saw them more a couple of years ago than I do now...

A lot of that is 'someone' taking the leadership roll and putting the word out ---- We getting together for dinner --- name a time and place and if the snows not to deep they will come. Two of us from the La Porte, IN area went to Florida for a few days in Jan. I put the word out and ShortShifter called and came by and meet us and led a great ride on Fri pm. flipr came by on Sat for a visit. Word was put out with a couple of phone calls and 9 crazyz showed up for a car show on Monday afternoon near Ft Myers. Most all of this was done thru this forum site.

I think the when the Slingshot Owners Group get moving a little we will have a second location to get things together.   New Thread the guys getting together for dinner on 9 Feb...  

You do know that you have a bunch of die hards just a phone call away.....Where the hell you been hiding? Last I heard from you was something about a Spyder.

Check out this thread

Get together in Emporia, Virginia

If you want come to the Flying Pig Ranch and you can ride the rest of the way with us.

Either way drop a dime, we pass thru Mebane almost once a week and stop to eat at the Blue Ribbon Diner off exit 154 I think.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Sounds like it is all covered. Thanks.