Feel for you owners in the cold temps

• EJ and friends in the northern regions I feel for you.

I looked up EJ's temp this morning and it said -21 !!!!!!

I guess I will not complain about our low 40's and a high in the low 60's. Guys I feel for you and try to stay warm.

• -26 in my neck of the woods this morning. Car was not happy when I tried to start it. When I tried to drive to work I got a Reduced Engine Power warning on the dash. Couldn't get over 18 MPH. After work it wasn't an issue. Not sure what kicked that on, all gauges in normal range. Oh well, hopefully the worst is over for now.

• -26 in my neck of the woods this morning. Car was not happy when I tried to start it. When I tried to drive to work I got a Reduced Engine Power warning on the dash. Couldn't get over 18 MPH. After work it wasn't an issue. Not sure what kicked that on, all gauges in normal range. Oh well, hopefully the worst is over for now.

One of the guys at the shop had that a couple years ago. His was a Dodge truck with the 5.7 Hemi. I think it was either the MAP or MAF sensor that shut it down. Seems like it was the MAF sensor.... but has been a couple of years. It did the same thing though,

• I really feel for you. The special friends that have all this extremely cold weather. I was gonna give you a warm feeling cause for Monday here at me casa it is gonna be 80. I really can’t say in all sincerity that is good but remember when I had a few complaints last year about the 90 days over 105 an no rain. Well I hope y’all are ok and I know I probably will be sayin the same thing in July.

Really all of you be safe and don’t freeze and I will have the air conditioner on in July

Just take care in this extremely cold weather and see you in Kerrville and MV

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I really feel for you. The special friends that have all this extremely cold weather. I was gonna give you a warm feeling cause for Monday here at me casa it is gonna be 80. I really can’t say in all sincerity that is good but remember when I had a few complaints last year about the 90 days over 105 an no rain. Well I hope y’all are ok and I know I probably will be sayin the same thing in July.

Really all of you be safe and don’t freeze and I will have the air conditioner on in July

Just take care in this extremely cold weather and see you in Kerrville and MV

Monday going to be in the 50's in Northern Indiana....

• Riding in the cold is all mind over matter, If you don't have a mind it doesn't matter...Dress properly and with the Slingshade its like riding on a Summer day...Like today, It was under 10 degrees and i had to do a short errand 15 miles or so...Piece of cake..:thumbsup:

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......