SLINGSHOTS IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY 2019

• I am ready for this rally. Me and my bride will be there at Best Western cross from the host hotel. Gonna be good to see all friends and meet new ones. See you there.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down

• I'll have to get my wife to get Georgia to church on Saturday evening or Sunday am.

Woohoo! I get to meet EjFord! 👍🏼 👏🏼

Is that Easter weekend? 🤔

Been watching your moves since you went out to Sunny CA to drive a gently used Slingshot home to Texas. If I remember correctly I encouraged you to go get it. Sorry I know that you had a little money in your pocket before Slingshot...

• And even less now EjFord !

But I thank Larry (tripod), jorgebri60 , DKF Texas , and yourself for pushing me... She's my baby... I need to take her out more often, but there'll be time for that... These girls of mine are growing up quick... 😢

As they(girls) grow up you will have even less free time........;(

BTW do you have the shotgun, GPS tracker, motion sensors and surveillance package ready ?:00008172:

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Is it Apr. yet?? Can't wait to party and ride with you all again.

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Well went to get my hamburger an onion rings 440 miles all good riding but went through fog made the SS look like I drove through rain. Now have to clean it up. Found two back roads that were good roads and good drive. Only thing left is pics or didn’t happen ok here they are

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Well went to get my hamburger an onion rings 440 miles all good riding but went through fog made the SS look like I drove through rain. Now have to clean it up. Found two back roads that were good roads and good drive. Only thing left is pics or didn’t happen ok here they are

If you follow my formula --- for every miles you drive your Slingshot you get to subtract an hour of age. 440 miles for a good burger and you get to subtract 18.3 days off your age....I'm looking forward to becoming a teenager...

• Is it Apr. yet?? Can't wait to party and ride with you all again.

2W2X1 , Joey, why the stranger?

Hey there Marco! Man no sob story nor excuses here... Just life. If'n you were on BookFace you'd know I am still alive and living the good life. Seriously... Been doing a bit of fishing, spending time with the kids at the roller-skating rink, taking care of family and still working on the house.

I installed a DDM Supercharger kit on Richard Wiley's SS and about to do another supercharger install for a friend.

My SS is still as bad a$$ as ever and loving that boosted life. Making a few subtle mods and upgrades over the next week. I really need your SS to visit my garage and leave with a WP dual rear exhaust. I'm willing to work it out so it is a win/win for both of us.

Honestly the weather since like Sep. has been rough in our area. I really don't get to commute in the Sling to work as often as I did in CA. Hoping for the weather to cooperate here soon.

"Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• Good to hear Joey! Yeah, I don't do Facebook...

And thanks for working out a deal on the WP Duals! Can't wait to see them on my rear end... 🤓

I'll probably never get the SS boosted. Wife fears speed... 😢 But that just means the NA Welter is just fine for me... 😁

• Add a tune and you’re golden. It will

Make a HUGE difference.

• Well after what I’ve been strapped with for the last year and a half, I’m finally at a point I think I can get away from work for a bit and just enjoy some time off. As soon as I mentioned the Texas ride to Mama, she was all over it. Soooo... Today I put in my time off sheet, called the YO ranch to get reservated and registered on the Roadsters site.

Can’t wait to meet up with some old friends and make some new ones. See y’all there !!

• Ok kerrville is only a month away!

Where else can you ride THREE SISTERS !!!

Who’s getting excited? Who’s coming? Who’s going to stay where? Hope that we have some good weather like last year.

I am so ready for this event, getting to see friends and family again. To meet new friends and get apple ice cream and some great hamburgers!

Keep Three Wheels Down