Vendor woes

• Ok, two out of three of the products I bought from slingshotonly.com that were all Twisted Dynamics came without instructions.

I realize that to the person(s) who are intimate with the product don’t need help, but to someone new to this product line of mods, we need help.

Can I figure it out, probably, but it’s just bad customer service.

Going forward, I will keep this in mind before spending my dollars there.

These were my very first mods to buy, and before I found these forums. I realize they are not a sponsor here, and they have some good product, but I’m not happy.

This is a time waste and that’s not something that I have a lot of.

/rant off

• What did you get - others may have instructions in hand that they can post to help

Definitely give them a call they should be able to email you them immediately

• I have taken on the responsibility as general manager of twist dynamics and Welter Performance still. Although I have not got settled in you can call me now or anytime day or night and I will stand behind these products and help you with whatever help you need. Moving forward I hope you never have these issues again but if you ever do or anybody ever does do not hesitate to call me.

Jeff Welter

Twist Dynamics/Welter Performance

(941) 402-7000

• Within 3 hours of posting the original complaint you have 2 representatives from the company responding with a phone number to call day or night…..

Im going to say that is about as fast and good as customer service can possibly be. 8)

Thank you Jeff Welter and sales@twistdynamics for your quick response…

• Not only that but a response from the forum owner with an additional offer to help. Welcome home wokka , welcome home!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Thanks rabtech — this is a great idea - I will add R-Shot Accessories product instructions for the products we sale. This will give folks a good idea of the installation prior to purchasing any item from R-Shot ahead of time, along with the main reason for this thread. If instructions are left out of the packaging of a sold product by mistake ... a main directory or repository is a great avenue for quick reference directions.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• I have taken on the responsibility as general manager of twist dynamics and Welter Performance still. Although I have not got settled in you can call me now or anytime day or night and I will stand behind these products and help you with whatever help you need. Moving forward I hope you never have these issues again but if you ever do or anybody ever does do not hesitate to call me.

Jeff Welter

Twist Dynamics/Welter Performance

(941) 402-7000

Jeff, I really appreciate the reply on here. Last weekend I got my canvas top and windshield in. The windshield had good instructions, but the top came with none.

I tried to call, as well as emailed both slingshotonly as well as sales@twistdynamics.com. It was after hours, but I did try.

I received no reply until Monday, and only from my contact who I was working with, Robyn, at slingshotonly. Understandably, it was a weekend, but thats when I have time to play with the mods. I received no reply back from Twist at all.

I got my Twist CAI in this week and opened the box this morning, no instructions. I could probably figure it out, but it would be great to get the official ones, make sure I don't mess anything up.

Speaking of, the top, with the help of someone on here, I got it on, but after reviewing the instructions, I didn't let the glue on the velcro cure as it stated. It seems to be ok, but I'm concerned after a few seasons pass, any thoughts on that?

Thanks again, it's late and I won't bother you this evening, but would like to be emailed tomorrow the instructions for the Twist CAI.

sales@twistdynamics, if you can send me the CAI installs, that'd be great.

rabtech that's an awesome idea, love the idea for the file upload.

• Thanks rabtech — this is a great idea - I will add R-Shot Accessories product instructions for the products we sale. This will give folks a good idea of the installation prior to purchasing any item from R-Shot ahead of time, along with the main reason for this thread. If instructions are left out of the packaging of a sold product by mistake ... a main directory or repository is a great avenue for quick reference directions.

Agreed, I hope all of the vendors do this, it's really nice to review docs before buying

• As far as the Velcro adhesive goes, 3M makes a primer that increases the adhesive bond strength when applied to the frame before the Velcro. TD should have replacement Velcro pads, if you need to replace them later. After removing my canvas about 1 year after installing the Top, I noticed the frame Velcro seemed to be coming up along the edges. I used some zip-ties to help hold the Velcro in place, but wind flex now seems to be wearing thru the canvas where I put the ties.

• As far as the Velcro adhesive goes, 3M makes a primer that increases the adhesive bond strength when applied to the frame before the Velcro. TD should have replacement Velcro pads, if you need to replace them later. After removing my canvas about 1 year after installing the Top, I noticed the frame Velcro seemed to be coming up along the edges. I used some zip-ties to help hold the Velcro in place, but wind flex now seems to be wearing thru the canvas where I put the ties.

If you just kept the Slingshot quietly parked in the garage under cover you never have any problems... I need shocks repaired, oil change and set of new tires all before I make it to the 'Rally' in Texas just because I have it out on the road driving someplace. Miles over mods. Glad mines in the shop now for the work ---- was cold in Northern Indiana.