New Slingshot Owners Map , worldwide going around , LETS DOMINATE IT WITH INFO.COM ICONS AND PHOTOS OF THE BEST BUILDS

• I started a Slingshot Owner's Worldwide Map, a week ago on FB, The biggest difference with this map is it is interactive , you can post up to 10 photos of you and your Slingshot, pinned on your approximate location. That way you and others can click on any location, you may be visiting soon to see who is in the area and share their Slingshot photos , it also is a great tool for putting faces to names and Slingshots everywhere.

Then Ghost helped me out with a custom icon idea whereby we promote the #1 slingshot forum . Click on my pin in South Western Ontario Canada to see what I mean .Just scroll in on the map to zoom in.

I say we dominate the map with this custom Slingshot info icon . when you click on your window created on your location there are camera, edit, icons located on the bottom row , just click on the paint can to select ''more'' icons to find the SLINGSHOT INFO ONE

I will post instructions below on how to pin your approximate location and add photos and info , but if anybody just wants to post their name and city/town and State and a couple photos here I will get you started , please specify if you want your real name, forum name , or both on your pin , you can see I placed both on mine . Exact address locations aren't necessary but you can post your icon exactly over your home if you would like fellow Slingshot owners to be able to map a route directly from their location anywhere in the country to yours . the interactive map is full of possibilities.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/…%2C-93.57360051439178&z=5

• Check out the new interactive, Slingshot Owners Worldwide, Map.
    To add your location , and awesome Slingshot and scenery photos, just follow these simple instructions.

- Just click on the link to open interactive map
    - then enter your approximate location (city or town, and State) in the top search bar that appears and select your location from the drop downs.
    - a window will appear showing your pin on your location, if correct, click ''ADD TO MAP''
    - in next window that appears, click on the pencil (edit) icon on bottom row, second icon.

- in the window that appears, delete your location in top box and enter your name , then In the center box, enter your photos description , example- Kevin's Slingshot photos

kev www,slingshotinfo.com #1 Slingshot Forum -then , in same window click on camera Icon, bottom right and upload as many as 10 photos,

-then on bottom row of icons is a spilling paint can to color your icons, or check "others" to find the Slingshot info one

- then click ''SAVE'' and your finished.

To check your photos click on your name , now on bottom of list , left side legend, or click on your pin on map and your window will appear. But your not finished yet ! Now that you've added yourself to the interactive map, EDITING VERSION, you will want to do all future viewing of the FINISHED MAP, where all photos appear in full page size on your new finished map profile. you can view that cool finished map by clicking " PREVIEW" on the top of the legend on the left side. Be sure to save the new Finished map link when you Preview it for the best in future Slingshot Viewing Worldwide ! .

• Click on link for live interactive map to add your pin and photos

https://www.google.com/maps/d/…%2C-88.04298900360271&z=5

any body wants to post your approx. location , name and a photo or two I,ll get you started with your inf.com pin on your approx. location

Edited once, last by kev: any body wants to post your approx. location , name and a photo or two I,ll get you started with your inf.com pin on your approx. location ().

• When I first opened the map, I zoomed in to London, ONT and clicked on what I thought was the marker for London, Ont, but got the Cormiers in Wellburn, Ont. I somehow missed your name and clicked on the Slingshot image in the lake and saw AllThingsSlingshot, leading to my post above.

• Glad to see you didn't have to be on FB to use it, dropped my pin.

How did you put in custom icon's? I picked the SS of course, but would be neat to customize as well.

when you click on your pin and your location window opens up the row of icons at bottom where the camera is , also shows a dripping paint can , click on that then select "more" then scroll all the way down past hundreds of icons, the last option is 'CUSTOM' you click on it and upload any photo that would make a good little icon

• Thanks Kev

I couldn't figure out the icon part but this works for me

When you get a chance you can add up to 10 photos and putting some of you and the wife helps to put faces to names of Slingshot owners everywhere, above is just the editing version , in the left legend up top is a preview button to see what the map looks like in the Finished Version, the photos there open up to full size and if you haven't used all ten , google has some added of local scenic areas in your area . Its the finished version that a guy should save a link to in his bookmarks or favorites someday

• good work Lever CAN I CHANGE YOUR ICON FROM A PLAIN POINTER TO THE SLINGSHOT INFO ONE ? and do you want to include a live link to the forum on your window ?

Mine also and besides I never use G-Mail, It was probably set up at one time. I do not have a clue

FunCycle just tell me what area you would like your pin in and post a pic here for me to use and do you want your personal name or forum name ?