• So, for only the second time since I purchased my Slingshot in May of 2017 I didnt drive it to work today. As many of you know my Slingshot is my daily driver. I had a 2010 Chevy Impala, it was our larger car, but when I brought the Slingshot home I gave the Impala to my daughter and told my wife that for longer trips or other times we needed something bigger we would rent an SUV or van or whatever we needed. This has turned out to work very well saved a ton on both gas and other associated expenses. - So anyway - this is our other vehicle - a Chevy Spark, it is actually made by Daewoo of Korea and at over 63 thousand miles it has run perfectly. And believe it or not it can actually hold much more than you might think which is why I drove it today, had to transport some medical equipment that just wouldn't fit in Cage Free

So meet Sparky - the other set of wheels - - - and please no laughing 8o  

i-FSQxZWM-X3.jpg

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Don't think I've heard of the spark, so had to go look it up. At first thought, Spark just makes me think electric, but I see it's gas only. Has less horsepower than our slingshots, but is also less expensive. Definitely not the same class of vehicle, just commenting.

We own two Nissan Versa's, one is the note, which is a hatchback and looks very similar to the spark and the other is a sedan. Roughly the same price and performance between the two brands.

• Don't think I've heard of the spark, so had to go look it up. At first thought, Spark just makes me think electric, but I see it's gas only. Has less horsepower than our slingshots, but is also less expensive. Definitely not the same class of vehicle, just commenting.

We own two Nissan Versa's, one is the note, which is a hatchback and looks very similar to the spark and the other is a sedan. Roughly the same price and performance between the two brands.

When we got the spark it was intended to be just a practical commuter car for my wife to use to and from her work. And we would use the Impala as the "practical" car for me to drive daily and for longer trips where we needed the room. When I bought the Slingshot and gave my daughter the Impala we decided that we didnt need to own the "practical" vehicle - we could always rent as needed and it just seemed silly to buy a and maintain an SUV when we really only need the extra room and seats one or 2 times a year

As a side note my wife is noticing how much fun I am having with my Slingshot and has expressed a desire to get something fun and sporty as her next car. - she has learned that by renting when we need "practical" She is also free to actually drive what she wants, as such I suspect the Spark is getting near the end of its useful life for us

now that the kids are grown and out of the house with kids of their own let them get the dang station wagons - grandma and grandpa are going to have fun :thumbsup:

• Driving home on the wet roads I pulled out of a light and stomped on it. Because of habit in my mind I was waiting for the rear end to break loose and to spin the tire

I forgot it is front wheel drive and at only 80+ hp nothing ever breaks loose & spins

oh well - - - it got me home and tomorrow I will be back in my Sling :)