Brightest LED Headlights

• Lite Your Slingz

4x White High Power 6000K Brightness

LED Headlights Kit Fit Polaris Slingshot

This page feature one set high power brightness 6000K LED high & low beam lights kit for Polaris Slingshot Powered by high power 6 pieces CSP LED chips, 8400 lumen brightness lighting output for Polaris Slingshot headlights replacement Highly upgrade your Slingshot lighting output, making your driving much more safety and awesomeness! 4 pieces one set for high beam (H9) & one set for low beam (H3) ( if you need the Canadian version, please contact with us before purchase ) Powered by high power brightness CSP LED chips 8400 lumen lighting output max A highly upgrade of your Slingshot with an entirely different level of awesomeness!

Terms of Sale

LIFETIME warranty for both sets of bulbs. We guarantee all our items are in good conditions before shipment. If there is any shipment damage, please return to us within 30 days but the postage is your responsibility. For any short-shipments, failure on arrival or deviations items, please report to our customer service within 48 hours of receipt. For defective items, please report to our customer service for replacement within 7 days of receipt, return items must not be used or have any signs of abuse or intentional damage Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges. responsible for all return shipping charges.

Shipping Information

Item will be shipped from Indiana by USPS with tracking number. All orders will be shipped to buyer's paypal shipping address within 24 hours after receiving your verified payment (Excluding Weekends and Public Holidays). Transactions on weekends or public holidays, item will be sent right after the holiday or weekend.

To place your order please visit Liteyourslingz.com

• I bought a set of these, came with no instructions. There are no instructions on your website.

My question is, mounting the H3 outside lights, I think I have the mount figured out (I cheated, Looked at slingmods instructions), but the color of the wires, white/blue. Which one is power and which one is ground, or does it not matter?

You have a lot of good reviews on your website, the only thing negative is the lack of instructions. My advice, is rectify this, I'm pretty frustrated tonight trying to get lights in and it's late, so I don't expect people to be available to answer my questions.

• I haven't purchased this bulbs but all the one I have bought from others where plug and play that require no instruction.

Twist off the old bulb , twist on the new and plug it in .

Make sure to remove or cut the rubber boots otherwise the trapped heat will kill the LEDs.

Is not that I am mean, I just don't sugarcoat what I say.

• Granted the install is not hard, but for the price you are paying for these lifetime warranty bulbs, you should be getting detailed instructions, especially with the rubber boots, and suggestions on where to mount the box (forget what it's called).

I love the lights, but the lack of instructions is daunting for people who aren't used to installing things like this (like I was, it took a call for me).

• I ended up calling Kyle he gave good support called me back in about 15min. He advised cutting a hole in the rubber boot and the yellow and blue wires and black and white wires go together. Also asked about center lights they will plug in either way he said try them one way and if they don't work reverse the plug. Got them hooked up and working can see on my volt meter they draw less than the stock lights and are a lot brighter. I am very happy with them but instructions are needed with them.