P1135 ETC Error

• My 2018 GT LE dropped into "limp along mode" while making a left turn through a busy intersection. Once safely to the curb, I powered off and restarted. I have this P1135 ETC error and the amber Check Engine light but no other symptoms. I have driven it only about 5 miles back to my house.

I contacted my dealer (following instructions like a good-boy) but they know less about it than I do.

Here is the question. I have an appointment with the service department tomorrow morning. Should I drive or arrange for a tow?

Anyone have experience with this?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• JMHO, I'd have your dealer make the call. If it happens again, it is a safety issue and driving it to them willfully knowing that you're driving a potentially unsafe vehicle could impact any lawsuit that may arise if there's a serious accident. If Polaris says it's safe to drive, have them text or email it to you. Your proof won't help you too much if it's only by way of a phone call.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• My 2018 GT LE dropped into "limp along mode" while making a left turn through a busy intersection. Once safely to the curb, I powered off and restarted. I have this P1135 ETC error and the amber Check Engine light but no other symptoms. I have driven it only about 5 miles back to my house.

I contacted my dealer (following instructions like a good-boy) but they know less about it than I do.

Here is the question. I have an appointment with the service department tomorrow morning. Should I drive or arrange for a tow?

I don't have experience with this, but if you choose the tow, tell the tow company they are picking up a corvette. That should get you the type of flatbed you need, which has a gentler roll-on angle to accommodate the low stance of the Sling.