Will a dealer install non-OEM brake pads?

• I got the backup camera recall notice. While the DATSling is at the dealer, I'm hoping they can install the Hawk 5.0 brake pads to help ameliorate the braking issues many of us have had (me too). 1) Will they do this for me and, if so, 2) does anyone have an idea what they might charge? I have a local indy about a mile away who could easily do it as well. Thanks in advance!

• I got the backup camera recall notice. While the DATSling is at the dealer, I'm hoping they can install the Hawk 5.0 brake pads to help ameliorate the braking issues many of us have had (me too). 1) Will they do this for me and, if so, 2) does anyone have an idea what they might charge? I have a local indy about a mile away who could easily do it as well. Thanks in advance!

Ask the dealer.....If they say no and they probably will [liability] then go to the indy....

Some times a Cigar is just a Cigar.......

Yes, they will probably do that for you but will charge you their hourly labor rate to do it. Any type of warranty work is supposed to be replaced by them with Polaris parts.

If you have them already they might....

• Depends also on relationship you have with Svc Mngr. I believe my dealer would and charge the going hourly rate of approx $90 per.

18 SLR Lemon/Gray
    Vanderhall Venice (traded for SLR Apr '18)
    '16.6 SLR LE (traded for Vanderhall Oct '17)
    '11 & '14 Can Am RT's
    60 Years of 2 Wheeling