Non Sling Projects

• Thought we needed someplace to post about our nonSling projects.

We are getting ready to go play snowbird for the winter (advantages of getting old). We are taking our Travel Trailer on the road and wanted a night light to find our rig when we come back. Made a “night lite” from a bucket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• John when are you headed out and where to? We be in Florida 15 - 23 Jan ---Port Charlotte

EJ. We are headed to Niceville next week. Will be there for a week. Then to Gulfport for a week or so. Have reservations in NOLA for the first 2 weeks of February.

Going to head towards Corpus in late Feb then start heading home in March. Doctors appointments in late March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Here is another idea and buy the 1157 tail light led replacement bulb (I think it is) It has 15 led's on it about $14.95 I think. Make up a pig tail to hook it up to 12 volt. I made two up for use as emergency lights in case of power failure at the house. Walmart has it. Here is something else about this bulb for you old car guys it is really bright enough to see through the old glass lenses. We used the standard 1157 LED bulb on a 64 Chevelle and you could not even see the brake lights thru the glass lense. I went back to my play room and got this other bulb to try. You can now see the tail lights on this 64 Chevelle, the difference is night and day. I gave him the bulbs since we had already installed them. Walmart Premium LED Replacement Bulbs - 12Volt - Super Brite LED - 1157 bulb also replaces 2057 and the 7528 it has 15 LED's on each bulb Now for the rest of the story the 64 Chevlle was totaled about 2 months ago, someone pulled out in front of him. He was lucky with no injury's

• John Price give a shout out when you are headed to Corpus. Maybe we can meet up for lunch or something. We are just 150 miles west. See you then.

JUST SAYIN

Keep Three Wheels Down