Aggressive Pricing on new units

• Looking at Craigslist this morning and there is a dealer in Shawnee Oklahoma that has pretty aggressive pricing on new 2018’s. They have a new 2017 SL listed for $16,999. Not sure what the dealer add on costs are like freight and prep. Looks like all the 2018 models are marked down, not just a couple of models. Making room for the 2019’s no doubt.

• Looking at Craigslist this morning and there is a dealer in Shawnee Oklahoma that has pretty aggressive pricing on new 2018’s. They have a new 2017 SL listed for $16,999. Not sure what the dealer add on costs are like freight and prep. Looks like all the 2018 models are marked down, not just a couple of models. Making room for the 2019’s no doubt.

Word is that the State of Texas and OK will start making OK dealers charge sales tax to Texas residence so I’m sure they are trying to lighten their inventory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Another thing I got in the mail from Polaris was that they are offering 5 yr warranties on remaining 2018's. It's a 2 yr factory and then a pre-paid 3 yr add on for a total of 5 years. I checked and my 2016.5 SL is worth more than I owe on it . . . . . .

Get one. The Ride Command is sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk